Hohenwald, TN

Lewis County Elementary School 5

Posted July 06, 2012
I have to say that I love this school system. My children and I have been happy with the progress made at this school. From the principal helping the children get into the school in the mornings, to the teachers involvment with the care of the children. The faculty and staff really support one another. They encourage and foster new ideas from parents that promotes school growth. I also have to commend the school for its community involvment. The adopt-a-class program is a wonderful way to get local businesses involved with the school system and taking a lot of finacial burden off parents for things that isn't a major need in the classroom, but having them helps the teachers and students.

Lewis County Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
My school has the best staff, and the greatest students. We have the best Cafeteria and the best Food. Our children are learning, and get all the help from our great staff. We have a few things in our school that we could use the money to fix up, like the play grounds, the football fields, cause we are a tight knit school family, and we all believe in helping out children, and furthering there education, and we are behind them in every sport and accademic program. We love our school, and we are proud of each and everyone. We are green friendly, too.Thank You.

Lewis County Elementary School 4

Posted January 23, 2008

Lewis County Elementary School
305 South Oak St, Hohenwald, TN  38462
Last modified Lewis County Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3
Lewis County Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top