PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted November 07, 2015
Our child has been a student at St. Mary's for 5 years and started in the Pre-K program. The curriculum is wonderful, the teachers are fabulous and the religious instruction is fantastic. Any concerns that we have had about our child and his progress has been addressed with care and concern. I cannot see any reason why we would ever want to send our child anywhere else.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 07, 2015
Mrs. Ann Graham helped our child so much in Kindergarten. She alerted us that she felt that there were some things that he was struggling with so that we could get him the help that he needed. She then worked on making modifications for him so that he could excel and thrive.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted November 07, 2015
It has a very demanding curriculum which challenges each student to excel in each subject.

Posted February 16, 2015
I have three children currently enrolled, all of whom previously attended public school. The difference in the environment and the curriculum are amazing. My children are learning so much more than they did in public school, and they are finally academically challenged at SMS. The Catholic values taught at home are being reinforced every school day. I am so thankful for St. Mary's and would recommend it to Catholic or Non-Catholics alike, for the excellent education this school provides.

Posted February 12, 2015
I have 4 children , 2 have completed k-8, the other 2 currently enrolled. Hands down, the formation of my children are exceptional. Well rounded, respectful and hard working . I love the new curriculum. I am catholic and appreciate the reenforcement of our faith at home. There is always room for improvement and administration handles this need with careful and thoughtful execution.

Posted February 11, 2015
I have two sons who are now excelling in high school in honors and AP classes after attending St. Mary's k-8. They also were both recognized as Duke scholars in 7th grade. And in fact yesterday my oldest was interviewing at Vanderbilt University in hopes of attending after high school graduation. This has been possible because of the excellent education they received at St. Mary's, from very gifted, caring educators. I have three children currently enrolled at St. Mary's, who are all happily challenged and succeeding. They love the new curriculum and are enjoying learning Latin which I believe will benefit them the rest of their lives. I love St. Mary's because I know my children are receiving a superb education in the light of Christ's truth. And the Dominican Sisters reflect the love and holiness of Christ that we are all called to but which is rarely seen in the world today; I am thankful my children have witnessed this example.

Posted January 09, 2015
My husband and I feel so blessed to have our two daughters attend St. Mary's! We have been so pleased with the new, classical-based curriculum and the introduction to Latin. Both of our daughters are flourishing with the new curriculum and they seem to love what they are learning. I credit a lot of that enthusiasm to the excellent teachers and the loving environment that abounds throughout the school atmosphere. St. Mary's has a long history of academic excellence and it still holds true today!

Posted December 30, 2014
A family school that you want to be a part of! I have three children that all go to school at St. Mary's and I could not be happier!

St. Marys School 1

Posted December 11, 2014
We have one child at this school. My child will NOT be back after Christmas! We have had so many problems! This school is not a Christian environment. It seems they pick who they will treat with dignity.. Good luck if you are on the other end. My child has been picked on by students and staff. We have tried to communicate are concerns but feel it has been blown off.

Posted September 03, 2014
My wife and I are so blessed that St. Mary's continues the strong educational heritage of the Catholic church. As parents of two current students, we have found St. Mary's to be an open, friendly, engaging and wholly professional school with excellent teachers, staff, facilities and curriculum. We look forward to many great years at St. Mary's and plan on enrolling our youngest there soon. Thank you St. Mary's for all you do to educate our children, body, mind and spirit!

1665 Hwy 45 By Pass, Jackson, TN  38305