Jackson, TN

Posted January 09, 2015
My husband and I feel so blessed to have our two daughters attend St. Mary's! We have been so pleased with the new, classical-based curriculum and the introduction to Latin. Both of our daughters are flourishing with the new curriculum and they seem to love what they are learning. I credit a lot of that enthusiasm to the excellent teachers and the loving environment that abounds throughout the school atmosphere. St. Mary's has a long history of academic excellence and it still holds true today!

Posted December 30, 2014
A family school that you want to be a part of! I have three children that all go to school at St. Mary's and I could not be happier!

St. Marys School 1

Posted December 11, 2014
We have one child at this school. My child will NOT be back after Christmas! We have had so many problems! This school is not a Christian environment. It seems they pick who they will treat with dignity.. Good luck if you are on the other end. My child has been picked on by students and staff. We have tried to communicate are concerns but feel it has been blown off.
2 people found this helpful

Posted September 03, 2014
My wife and I are so blessed that St. Mary's continues the strong educational heritage of the Catholic church. As parents of two current students, we have found St. Mary's to be an open, friendly, engaging and wholly professional school with excellent teachers, staff, facilities and curriculum. We look forward to many great years at St. Mary's and plan on enrolling our youngest there soon. Thank you St. Mary's for all you do to educate our children, body, mind and spirit!

Posted April 24, 2012
This is a great school. The new principal provides a loving environment for the children and does not tolerate misbehavior. It is a privilege to attend St. Mary's not a right, and several children have been removed for inappropriate behavior as a means to live up to their mission of providing a loving, learning enviroment filled with Christ's love.

Posted November 15, 2010
St. Mary's continues to be the best choice for the education of our child. Our child is challenged to perform at the highest level while being embraced and made to feel special and proud of the association with SMS. On the occassions where there is an opportunity to compare the level of education with those attending public schools, we have found that our child exceeds in all academic subjects and is also exposed to proper behavior and moral judgments. We strongly believe in SMS and would recommend this school and its staff to anyone who is considering private school for their child. We have always found the administrators, teachers and staff to be very approachable and invested in doing the best for the student.

Posted November 15, 2010
St Mary's School puts the children first. The academics are excellent. The sisters provide a Christ centered education in cooperation with the church and the priests. I highly recommend this school. I have two children there and would not send them anywhere else.

St. Marys School 1

Posted July 19, 2010
St. Mary's academics are far below that of other perocial/private schools. The tuition is relativley low but you get what you pay for. We moved out of town and my daughter now attends a very good Catholic school that honestly makes St. Mary's appear to be day care. I have heard similar comments from other families that have moved also. Some of the kids are very mean and this is allowed by the principal/staff. At her current school this is not tolerated. The after school care is terrible. Some terrible occurences were swept under the rug as mentioned by another rating.
2 people found this helpful

St. Marys School 0

Posted May 11, 2010
Both of my children have attended St. Mary's School for the last 7 years. We have had nothing but positive experiences with teachers, academics, and extra-curricular activities. Both my children love going to school each day and, in my opinion, that says alot! We highly recommend St. Mary's to anyone wanting an excellent, Christian based school with a quality education.

Posted May 11, 2010
I attended St. Mary's for nine years and am now a senior at a Catholic university. St. Mary's gave me the foundation I need to succeed with my higher education. I learned everything from excellent study habits to how to be a good Christian. I stop by to visit my favorite teachers whenever I'm home, and I plan on sending my children there when they come along.

St. Marys School