Jackson, TN

Posted December 26, 2014
I have three children at Jackson Christian. Our experience has been absolutely wonderful at every level from elementary through high school. The teachers are both challenging and caring. The emphasis on Christ and honoring him in every aspect of your experience is clear. We have been amazed by the theatre department, music program, and baseball program. Other programs are good, but these are expectional. The spiritual development is biblically centered and relationally strong. My children have come home talking about helpful discussions on numerous occasions. They have been involved in many great community service projects as well. WE LOVE JACKSON CHRISTIAN!

Jackson Christian School 1

Posted March 09, 2012
Let's start off with the teachers. During my years i was their I met some nice and helpful teachers, but more bad teachers that can't get fired because they've worked there for so long. Multiple teachersCANNOT teach! They'll slap you with some homework and "notes", but when it's time to get oneonone help, they just reiterate the already unhelpful notes. A lot of teachers are downright disrespectful to the students. I have been told by a teacher that if I needed their blood to survive, they wouldn't give it to me, I've had a very sexist teacher the list goes on. Their are alot of drugs passed around the school.I I have not only met the rudest teachers at JCS, I've met the rudest students there! I have been in classes where the students just dilly dally the whole time, making it difficult to learn for those who are trying to get a good grade. Cafeteria Food: So not worth the money. Starve your children and force them to go to McDonalds after school. JCS is overall unorganized. Orientation, back to school nights, almost everything looks as if it's the first year of the school running as a whole.f you're forced to go to JCS, or you're forcing your children to go because you hate them.

Posted December 16, 2011
Wonderful school and great teachers. I was new to the area and came from a small town out of state with excellent public schools. Jackson public schools have a pretty bad rep. Sadly, I needed to choose from private schools for my boys. But I couldn't be more pleased with JCS. My child loves it there and I am excited to send my youngest when the time comes. They are a huge part of our move to Jackson being a success. We are even considering staying permanently when I'm done with grad school just because my son loves JCS so much.

Jackson Christian School 1

Posted January 03, 2010

Jackson Christian School 2

Posted October 30, 2009

Posted August 05, 2009
This school was started by a local church. Because of the ideal location it has drawn children of all faiths. Because if the strong faculty, adademic base and loving atmosphere, the school has kept these children. We are Presbyterian. Yes, I cannot work for the school, but my daughter's teacher hugs her every day and prays with her. She tells her bible stories and teaches her to read and do math. She memorizes bible verses and has had friends. I love this school and would highly recommend to anyone. With the world the way it is, I want my children to have an advantage and this school has given it to my child. Mr Nicholas is a wonderful example of what christian education should be. He nurtures and disiplines with love. Mrs Crabtree is the new principal and she has brought new ideas to the school. She created a Jr 1st

Posted November 11, 2008

Posted January 31, 2007
The Elementary Principal is inspiring and positively involved with the students on a personal level. He has their upmost respect. The attention to each student's academic and moral well-being are paramount. Most Pleased.

Posted November 27, 2006
Jackson Christian provides an excellent Christian environment for our kids to learn and grow. We have 2 in the Pre-School as well as a 2nd and a 4th grader in the Elementary. We have been pleased with the quality of the education they have recieved as well asthe opportunities for social and spiritual growth.

Posted November 13, 2006

Jackson Christian School
832 Country Club Lane, Jackson, TN  38305
Last modified Jackson Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Jackson Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top