Posted August 15, 2011
TCA is an outstanding school. The staff genuinely loves the children. The academics are great and Christ centered.

Trinity Christian Academy 2

Posted February 01, 2010
Although Trinity is a private Christian school, it doesn't have great education.

Posted January 03, 2010

Trinity Christian Academy 0

Posted September 22, 2008
Now that I am paying over well over $5000 a year, I have participate more in my child's education. (I didn't do this when he was in public school.) This school is good for a school with a select student body. (If my child wasn't already performing at a high level, he would not even be allowed in the school. I do like the biblical based learning.

Posted August 08, 2006
I am a student at Trinity and it is awesome!Even though you do not get recess you still get to hang out with you buds!The teachers are also awesome!They know when to have fun and when to be strict,but it is more the fun part and only strict when they need to be.I love this school sooooooo much and you should come too!

Posted November 22, 2004
The 2004-05 school year will be our 5th year at TCA. It is a wonderful school. The teachers are very dedicated to providing a christian educutation. The class sizes are much smaller than public school and the quality of education is very good. The students are scoring very high on the state testing, also on SAT's. We are very glad we made the move from public school to TCA.

Trinity Christian Academy 4

Posted September 09, 2003

Trinity Christian Academy 4

Posted August 26, 2003
TCA lays the foundation for a Christ-centered education wih high standards for academic achievement.

Trinity Christian Academy
10 Windy City Road, Jackson, TN  38305
Last modified Trinity Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinity Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top