Jackson, TN
Students enrolled: 1,140
Before care: Yes

Posted July 16, 2010
USJ is amazing! We move often and USJ far surpasses the standards other schools in other regions try to obtain. The curriculum is challenging, the faculty is caring and helpful, and the parents are so involved with every aspect of the school throughout the year. I have an active, inquisitive son who loves USJ and never is bored.

Posted February 01, 2010
University School of Jackson has prepared students for college like no other school in Jackson. The high quality of advanced learning is just what the students need to prepare for college. i would DEFINITELY recommend sending your child to University School of Jackson.

University School of Jackson 1

Posted November 04, 2009

University School of Jackson 3

Posted November 22, 2008
USJ has alot of extras but I am not sure it is the best option available in Jackson. Seems to be not very flexible so if your child learns differently you might consider something else. If your child is not overly active or likes to do sitting activities it would be great. I have an active boy and it does not seem to be working but I am going to give it until the end of the school year of the 08/09 year and then if no improvement try the Montessori school

University School of Jackson 0

Posted March 26, 2008
I loved this school. My son took a test and was asked to skip 3 grades.

Posted September 17, 2007

Posted September 17, 2007
USJ is a great school in all areas of instruction. I am a current parent and a former teacher and I can personally attest to the quality of education avaiable to students. I feel my kids are getting the best foundation for college and beyond.

Posted May 01, 2006
My children were in USJ from ages 3 until they reached 4th grade when we moved to Michigan and enrolled in public school. I will tell you first hand that both my children< (they are twins) were tested and asked to skip a grade...they were that far ahead! I truly believe that the quality of education both from the teachers and administrators to the enrichment courses provided, Spanish, etc. were top notch! I only wish we could have remained with USJ until they graduated! They level of parent envolvement was incredible. Parents truly cared about the school!

Posted August 02, 2005
We moved to Jackson Tn. last year from So. Ca. We were amazed at how quickly and happily our 6th grade daughter adjusted. USJ parents and students are very friendly and eager to help. After 1 week here my daughter said this is the best school ever! She had been at her previous school since Kindergarten. The teaching staff is here to help each and every child succeed in all aspects of life. We will stay in Jackson until my daughter graduates 12th grade at USJ.

University School of Jackson
232 McClellan Rd, Jackson, TN  38305
Last modified University School of Jackson is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
University School of Jackson Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top