Posted February 27, 2009
My son attends this school and it has really helped him as well as myself learn and grow. Ms. Spann has been the greatest blessing to our family. She has always kept us updated and educated with the ongoings and what we can do to make things more challenging for my son. I HIGHLY reccomend this school to everyone I talk to.

Posted October 22, 2007
I love this school so much! Great and safe school. Ms. Phinnesse is a great teacher also! Thanks so much for a nice school

Posted June 01, 2004
Both of our children attended Alexander School. Mr. Wiman is one of the best principals in this system. He genuinely cares about the students and works hards to ensure their success. The school atmosphere is very positive towards learning. The teachers are committed to teaching: they are often going to seminars and workshops to improve their teaching skill. It is no wonder that Alexander met state requirements last year.

Posted January 02, 2004
I moved my son to Alexander from a private school. He is one of a handful of Caucasian students at the school, and he absolutely loves it there. The principal, Earl Wiman, is very caring a dedicated. My son has had great teachers, and he has made a lot of friends. I wouldn't want him at any other school.

Posted November 26, 2003
Alexander Elementary is a wonderful school! The main focus of every person at the school is the overall education and safety of all students. The perfect learning environment.

Alexander Elementary School
900 North Highland Av, Jackson, TN  38301
Last modified Alexander Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alexander Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top