Jackson Careers Technology Magnet Elementary School 1

Posted October 25, 2012
School year 2012-2013 JCT is the worst school that child could attend!!! The principal Ms. Carolyn Caldwell can not handle her job being a principal the children at that school is suppose to be priority but not to her. Her priority is getting her evaluations done and making it to a meeting. A parent was at JCT to discuss her child, which is in Pre-K, being kicked, hit and bitten by another student. This principal told her she has about 15 minutes available to talk to her because she has a meeting. What kind of stuff is that I'm sure who ever she has the meeting would've understood that she had to deal with a problem regarding one of her children but as I stated the child wasn't the priority it was the meeting. To parents moving to Jackson let this school be your last choice. The principal has one concern and that's getting a PAYCHECK.

Jackson Careers Technology Magnet Elementary School 2

Posted May 10, 2009

Posted May 09, 2009
Omg I used to go here and it is awesome !!!!!!!!! I luv JCT

Posted September 25, 2008
JCT is the best school that I have ever been to. The Principal is soooooo NICE. When I walk down the hallways of JCT it's like being in Highschool. There isn't a fight every single day, compared to the schools that i've been going to. The way I see fights is why can't people just get along. My teacher's are soooooo NICE.JCT is the best school ever. GOBULLDOGS!

Posted October 28, 2004
The principal is wonderful!! My children love going to this school. Parents are actively involved in every aspect of the school. The staff and teachers are friendly and care about students. I would recommend this school to my friends.

Jackson Careers Technology Magnet Elementary School 4

Posted December 02, 2003

Jackson Careers Technology Magnet Elementary School
668 Lexington St, Jackson, TN  38301
Last modified Jackson Careers Technology Magnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Jackson Careers Technology Magnet Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top