Jackson Central-Merry Academy Of Medical Technolog 3

Posted October 17, 2013
I am a former student of JCM and I now attend Madison Academic Magnet High School. I think JCM is a good school. It has changed greatly from what it used to be. The school is a magnet school and they do a lot of work in class instead of giving it all for homework like Madison does. it is not much different from any other school in Jackson, Tennessee. I didn't change schools because I wanted to but because I didn't have a choice to. both schools are old and broken down but they are really similar. I think JCM is a good place to go to school.

Posted May 31, 2013
I am a former student of JCM who graduated in 1981 and was recently tracking down an old teacher when I checked in on the school. JCM was a rathole back in 1981 and it's even worse today. Im sure school money is extremely tight, but for goodness sake, tear down this place. I see the enrollment has now dropped to 620. These students should be consolidated to other schools and this place leveled.

Jackson Central-Merry Academy Of Medical Technolog 0

Posted November 18, 2009
We have lived in Jackson only a few months. My son is a sophmore at JCM. The teachers, advisors, coaches are all top shelf and did everything to make both of us feel comfortable in our new location and school. Mrs. Hampson

Jackson Central-Merry Academy Of Medical Technolog 0

Posted October 14, 2009
I'm a parent and I think JCM is a great school, I love the teacher, because they care about the student's also the student's are great, I think JCM is one of the best school in Jackson and I would recommend any parents who moving to Jackson enroll your child in JCM

Posted October 13, 2009

Posted September 02, 2008

Posted June 24, 2008

Posted September 17, 2007
I graduated from JCM, and I was more than prepared for the workload when I went to college on a full 4 year scholarship. JCM has received harsh criticism and a lack of support from the community, but the students have persevered despite it all. JCM provides fertile soil to help any child grow. The parents just have to be prepared to play their part too.

Posted June 21, 2006
my children go to jcm and they love it. but the city of jackson and the schoolboard have forgotten about jcm.the school is old and unsafe the books are old and behind the times.the system is breaking down and jcm is taking the worst of it.

Jackson Central-Merry Academy Of Medical Technolog 4

Posted March 10, 2006
I am a JCM Parent and a 1987 Graduate of JCM, I love the school when I was a student and my sons enjoy going there (They are children, so in my opinion, they don't have a choice), I love Ms. Crump, she was my sons principal at Parkview Montessori and I will support her all the way! She gives these students structure, a listening ear and rules. More parents should get involved in the school system.

Jackson Central-Merry Academy Of Medical Technolog
332 Ln Av, Jackson, TN  38301
Last modified Jackson Central-Merry Academy Of Medical Technolog is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackson Central-Merry Academy Of Medical Technolog Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.