Jackson, TN

Lincoln Magnet Elementary School 5

Posted November 05, 2011
I also attended this school about 15 years ago. As a child, I was bussed in 45 minutes from the outskirts of town. I moved a lot as a kid, and actually attended a total of 12 schools K-12. Lincoln Elementary was hands down one of the best schools I every went to. Don't let the score fool you. I had incredibly talented teachers and the programs were unmatched with any other until I attended a state math and science school in High School. It was a seriously high quality school.

Lincoln Magnet Elementary School 5

Posted January 07, 2008
I went to this school when i was younger and it was the best experience I have had in a school. I am a Sophomore in college.

Lincoln Magnet Elementary School
425 Berry Street, Jackson, TN  38301
Last modified Lincoln Magnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Magnet Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top