Jackson, TN

Posted November 23, 2009

Posted July 18, 2009
It is a joy to teach at Parkview. Maria Montessori's mission of being respectful and teaching the skills of peace lead to calm classrooms, students that enjoy learning, and teachers that enjoy teaching.

Posted November 14, 2008
parkview is the best I left because I had to move and I'm still mad because I had to move.

Posted March 22, 2008
parkview is a wonderful school if you love to work at your own pace. Parkview gives you learning materials that you wouldnt find anywhere else. I have been there for 8 years and I still love it.

Posted July 18, 2007
I have been at Parkview since my youngest was in K..4 years ago, going on 5 years. I have also been involved in the PTO for 4 years, the last two serving as president. Not only am I involved with the school but I am involved in the school system as a whole. Parkview is the best elementary school in the JMCSS without a doubt. The Montessori way of teaching is what every child needs, I think. I personally know every teacher and staff in the school and all are spectacular. All teachers are Montessori trained! Your child will get the best education at this school. Every child is taught at their level so if they are behind or ahead no one will know nor be treated differently. This is one of the few public Montessori schools!

Posted January 03, 2007
In a nutshell -- if my children were not at Parkview -- they would be in private school. There is not enough room to write all that is good about Parkview and all that is horrible with the rest of the schools in Madison County. My son was at 2 other Madison County public schools before getting into Parkview. Within 6 months at Parkview - his school work improved, his demeanor improved and he was actually looking forward to go to school each day. Now, a child who we were considering placement in special ed for is now one of the top students in his class.

Posted December 14, 2006
My son is in the Pre-K program and he is doing wonderful. I have seen such a big change in his attitude since he has been at Parkview Montessori. The teachers are very patient and understanding. My son loves to get up and go to school. The teacher and teachers assistant my son has are the most incredible two women I have ever met. I look forward to my son being there next year. Jocelynn

Posted December 15, 2004
I could not have choosen a better school than Parkview for my child. The staff is the greatest, they truely care about each and every student there. At Parkview they teach the children to respect others and aslo themselves. They can go at their own pace and do not feel rushed to get their work done. This has been great for my son, in a 'regular' school when he would finsih his work, he would become bored setting and waiting for the others to finish. Now when he has finished, he can go to the next subject on his contract. I would recommend that everyone take a tour of Parkview just to see the difference.

Parkview Montessori Magnet School
905 East Chester St, Jackson, TN  38301
Last modified Parkview Montessori Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview Montessori Magnet School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top