Jasper Elementary School 3

Posted December 11, 2013
I have a child in the first grade who is struggling with reading and there is only so much I can do at home because I work full time. Many of the parents seem to be frustrated. My child is struggling and there just don't seem to be any resources available to help him.

Posted March 10, 2011
The worst rated school in the valley,and for very good reason.The princapal will not even hear concerns from parents about short comings of staff.Lots of parents i have talked to feel the same way.

Posted June 26, 2010
This school is excellent. The teachers and principal really try to improve the education of the students. They go above and beyond what is expected of a school. I am so glad that my children can go to this public school

Posted March 15, 2009
We moved here from another school in the county and we do not care for this school. The principal has not been helpful in making my daughter comfortable in her changed environment. He put her with a teacher who is not kid fiendly and not organized. We are very diappointed and saddened by our change in schools.

Jasper Elementary School 4

Posted November 01, 2007
I have had two students attend JES and one that is currently attending. I must say that all of the teachers that I have dealt with were all very professional, friendly and seemed to care about my children. I feel like my children should be proud of their education from JES.

Posted September 17, 2007
JES is a wonderful school....my daughter loves it. She looks forward to going to school everyday. I'm glad that she goes to a school that encourages all of the students to be the best that they can be everyday.

Posted September 25, 2006

Posted August 08, 2006
Jasper Elementary provides a quality education for the students. The school encourages parental involvement which is vital to a students education. JES has an excellent enrichment program for the students. They get to enjoy going to art, music, gym, guidance, and library throughout the week. Overall, the school excellent due to the great leadership of the principals and the quality of the teachers! I am glad my children attend such a great school.

Posted July 21, 2005

Jasper Elementary School 4

Posted March 14, 2005
I enjoy my daughter(Kindergarten) being at JES. The faculty and staff are very helpful and energetic. They each search for new ways to keep the children interested. They try their best to focus one on one with each child under their supervision. The only problem I see is the lack of extracarricular activities for afterschool, i.e. reading tutors, math tudors, etc. Overall though this is a school with many academic achievments and overall satisfaction for students and parents alike.

Jasper Elementary School
495 Warrior Dr, Jasper, TN  37347
Last modified Jasper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jasper Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top