Bad
Good

The new administration is really working hard to help improve student performance. There are so many opportunities for students to succeed and be active in this school. Teachers make every effort to help my child. It seems everyone knows my child's name and works hard to learn things about him. I have been so impressed with all aspects of this school.

I have a child in the first grade who is struggling with reading and there is only so much I can do at home because I work full time. Many of the parents seem to be frustrated. My child is struggling and there just don't seem to be any resources available to help him.

The worst rated school in the valley,and for very good reason.The princapal will not even hear concerns from parents about short comings of staff.Lots of parents i have talked to feel the same way.

This school is excellent. The teachers and principal really try to improve the education of the students. They go above and beyond what is expected of a school. I am so glad that my children can go to this public school

We moved here from another school in the county and we do not care for this school. The principal has not been helpful in making my daughter comfortable in her changed environment. He put her with a teacher who is not kid fiendly and not organized. We are very diappointed and saddened by our change in schools.

I have had two students attend JES and one that is currently attending. I must say that all of the teachers that I have dealt with were all very professional, friendly and seemed to care about my children. I feel like my children should be proud of their education from JES.

JES is a wonderful school....my daughter loves it. She looks forward to going to school everyday. I'm glad that she goes to a school that encourages all of the students to be the best that they can be everyday.

Last modified Jasper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.