Posted October 31, 2012
We moved here from North Georgia, and I have to say that the school sysyems here are much more advanced, and strive harder to make sure that the students are college ready. It is a small school, but theTeachers and Parents are much more involved. I love that my son knows all the Teachers and they know him wheather he is in thier class or not. The Students are friendly and helpful, and welcomed him on day one. he plays sports, and the coaches are very involved in keeping the athletes GPA's from falling off, and expect excellence in all areas, as sportsmanship, acedemics, community service, and behavior. We only wish he'd been in this school system his whole life. he loves it, as do we. If you are moving to this area, I highly recommend MCHS to anyone searching for a school where thier child can grow academically, this should be your only choice. Go Warriors!

Marion Co High School 3

Posted May 07, 2012
i need help ! Need to get my child singed up for his classes they will be intering .could you please email information on how to get this taken care of please? thank you!

Posted July 28, 2011
Marion County High School has been the best learing envirnment for me. I do have to say that their dess code is ridiculous though!

Posted March 09, 2011
I just recently graduated from MCHS in the class of 2010. I played sports so I can personaly say that our sport teams are great we strave to be perfect on and off the field. Our teachers are amazing. I gradutated in the Top 10 of my class and I took some of our highest classes offered such as physics and calculus. One great thing about MCHS is that a small community college called Chattannooga State is right down the road so your children can get a head start on there college credits. I will always bleed Purple and White MCHS is a small school but you really get a chance to know your fellow students and even the teachers.

Posted April 28, 2010
While there is still room for improvement they have come a very long way and continue to work and plan for improvement.

Marion Co High School 1

Posted July 11, 2008

Posted December 06, 2005
- a former student
I think that Marion County High School is the greatest school in tennessee, they have great sports teams, our football team especially, and the teachers and classes are great, there is no other school in the county that can compete with this one, i moved and i am thinking of moving back just so i can go to this high school, i miss all my friends and everybody here is really friendly, if you or your child will be attending this school i highly reccomend it because this school is the best school in the county or surrounding counties or maybe even the whole state of tennessee, but this is my opinion, see for yourself.

Posted February 03, 2005
- a former student
I went to MCHS and I loved it. I still bleed Purple and white.GO WARRIORS! It was a great Experience for me. I made a lot of great friends and the Teachers were always more than willing to help with anything that they could. All of the staff is wonderful. They will forever hold a special place in my heart and I will forever carry fond memories of my high school days thanks to Marion County High School Staff and my former piers. I now have a 4 year old Daughter who will attend MCHS as soon as she is old enough. MCHS is the only High school in which I would in trust the care of my child. I have a younger brother attending MCHS now and thanks to the MCHS staff he has learned so much and is still a freshman. I truely think that MCHS has what it takes to make a future president.

Marion Co High School
160 Ridley Dr, Jasper, TN  37347
Last modified Marion Co High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marion Co High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top