Bad
Good

We moved here from North Georgia, and I have to say that the school sysyems here are much more advanced, and strive harder to make sure that the students are college ready. It is a small school, but theTeachers and Parents are much more involved. I love that my son knows all the Teachers and they know him wheather he is in thier class or not. The Students are friendly and helpful, and welcomed him on day one. he plays sports, and the coaches are very involved in keeping the athletes GPA's from falling off, and expect excellence in all areas, as sportsmanship, acedemics, community service, and behavior. We only wish he'd been in this school system his whole life. he loves it, as do we. If you are moving to this area, I highly recommend MCHS to anyone searching for a school where thier child can grow academically, this should be your only choice. Go Warriors!

i need help ! Need to get my child singed up for his classes they will be intering .could you please email information on how to get this taken care of please? thank you!

Marion County High School has been the best learing envirnment for me. I do have to say that their dess code is ridiculous though!

I just recently graduated from MCHS in the class of 2010. I played sports so I can personaly say that our sport teams are great we strave to be perfect on and off the field. Our teachers are amazing. I gradutated in the Top 10 of my class and I took some of our highest classes offered such as physics and calculus. One great thing about MCHS is that a small community college called Chattannooga State is right down the road so your children can get a head start on there college credits. I will always bleed Purple and White MCHS is a small school but you really get a chance to know your fellow students and even the teachers.

While there is still room for improvement they have come a very long way and continue to work and plan for improvement.

Last modified Marion Co High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.