Posted October 20, 2011
We have an elementary and upper classman at TCCS. We love this school. The education is great and the teachers are wonderful. The soccer coach has been such a wonderful positive Christian roll model for our son. We are moving out of the area which we truly feel is God's will for our family but leaving TCCS has been the hardest part of the whole moving experience. I would definitely recommend this school for others who are seeking a quality Christian education for your children.

Posted November 29, 2006
My child was enrolled @TCCS Gray campus as a 2 year old with intention of going to Public school by Kindergarten. The school was so wonderful and enriching that we had no choice but to keep her there. She is presently 2nd grade TCCS JC campus and she has excelled and we are proud to have our daughter enrolled with such a wonderful nurturing staff and student body.

Posted January 06, 2005
My son has attended Tri-Cities Christian for six years now, starting in K-4. I have nothing bad to sad about the school. The facilities, faculty and staff are all supurb. All deserve far more than they are recieving and for that I am very thankful and appreciative. The curriculum is excellent thus far. We are taking one year at a time and do not know what the future holds for our son. If it were up to him he wants to stay there forever. I am not sure if the academics will be up to a high enough level in high school. The sports programs are fine and competitive. But most of all and most importantly to us, it is wonderful to be able to go to school and pray and include God and Jesus in each and every lesson and activity. Thanks TCCS Lori Hilbert

Posted August 09, 2004
the teacers are all great.. my son who is very shy did wonderful there and learned so much.... love the new uniforms too! Debbie Pawelkowski

Posted May 18, 2004
Teachers at this school care very deeply for the achedemic and spiritual growth of students. They teach sound dictrine and good values. Children come away with higher learning and strong moral fiber.

Tri-Cities Christian School 4

Posted April 27, 2004
I think that it is a wonderful school. My son is in kindergarden and he has learned so much in his first year of school. I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a good christan education.

Tri-Cities Christian School
2423 Susannah St, Johnson City, TN  37601
Last modified Tri-Cities Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Tri-Cities Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.