Bad
Good

THE BEST SCHOOL EVER!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could give more stars.I am a parent of 3 that attend this school and I am always welcomed to visit the classes.Teachers are wonderful

I must say we absolutely love this school! My daughter has been attending it for 2 1/2 years...she loves learning and going to school everyday. The teachers push the children to excel, but never more than each child is able and they are always there to help and talk with parents. I believe that mountain view deserves more stars than just 5 but that's all they gave me to work with. Every time I have had to talk to any one of the teachers or the principle, they have always wanted the best for the children and in the end that is my goal as well!!! Just a wonderful school, I cannot say enough good things about it...if you live in the area, I would highly recommend sending your son or daughter here!

This school by far is the BEST school in Tennessee! Excellent teachers, staff, principal!

Up to date in Tech equipment; Most important teachers are great...

This school, being title 1, has access to so many resources. I never have to worry about which teachers my kids will get because they are all very talented.

Last modified Mountain View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.