Bad
Good

Posted December 28, 2013
THE BEST SCHOOL EVER!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could give more stars.I am a parent of 3 that attend this school and I am always welcomed to visit the classes.Teachers are wonderful

Posted December 05, 2013
I must say we absolutely love this school! My daughter has been attending it for 2 1/2 years...she loves learning and going to school everyday. The teachers push the children to excel, but never more than each child is able and they are always there to help and talk with parents. I believe that mountain view deserves more stars than just 5 but that's all they gave me to work with. Every time I have had to talk to any one of the teachers or the principle, they have always wanted the best for the children and in the end that is my goal as well!!! Just a wonderful school, I cannot say enough good things about it...if you live in the area, I would highly recommend sending your son or daughter here!

Posted April 25, 2010
This school by far is the BEST school in Tennessee! Excellent teachers, staff, principal!

Posted November 24, 2008
Up to date in Tech equipment; Most important teachers are great...

Posted August 28, 2008
This school, being title 1, has access to so many resources. I never have to worry about which teachers my kids will get because they are all very talented.

Posted July 21, 2004
My son absolutely blossomed when we enrolled him in Mountain View. He had been attending another school within the same system. I'm not sure what changed but he became a completely different child. All of a sudden he was excited about school, eager to spend time reading in the evenings, and wanted to share all of the wonderful things he had learned during the day. He really enjoyed getting to use the computer lab and loved his music, art, and creative movement classes. The atmosphere is warm and every staff member I have encountered has been caring and attentive to our needs. I do want to offer praise for my son's second grade teacher, Ms. Delph, as I feel her dedication to challenging my son was instrumental to his success over the past year. Thank you so much, Ms. Delph!

Mountain View Elementary School
907 King Springs Road, Johnson City, TN  37601
Last modified Mountain View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.