Fairmont Elementary School 1

Posted August 03, 2014
If your children are not wealthy, white and well behaved STAY AWAY! Principal McGillis is abrasive, unkind to the point of cruelty and rules instead of runs what was once a wonderful school. Don't do this to your children.

Posted September 10, 2013
A client recently insisted on looking only in Fairmont district because of what she described as the "absolutely fabulous reading program." I hear this kind of thing a lot.

Posted March 14, 2013
I would describe this school as being an all rounder, with great teachers willing to go the extra mile to assist students and parents. PTA meetings are fantastic and get everyone involved in extra curricular activities. In a short time I have seen my son flourish academically in English, maths and science. The teaching environment is clean and friendly and the Principal is fab, always present and willing to help. The school has won so many awards, no surprise off course given the high standards...

Posted November 03, 2009
Fairmont is a great school, and they are in orogress of bulding on to the school to make it even better.

Fairmont Elementary School 1

Posted August 15, 2009

Posted March 31, 2009
Lindamood Bell reading program has been a real blessing for my child. His reading has soared through his active participation. The teachers really care about the children and even the office staff is wonderfully courteous and warm. The new school building will make this great school even nicer. Top notch principal, always visible to parents and willing to 'get it done'!

Posted February 15, 2009
Great Teachers Wonderful Principal Learning Students Excellent School

Posted October 11, 2008
Fairmont serves a diverse population of students. The teachers and staff manage to provide exceptional individual attention to both my children. We are thrilled with everyone's effort at Fairmont.

Fairmont Elementary School 0

Posted September 25, 2008
I give this school a 10. My daughter has been at this school now for 4 years and the staff there is the best and I will miss this school next year and so will my daughter

Fairmont Elementary School 0

Posted April 08, 2008
I think this school is awesome and filled withlove andhas the best teachers I have ever meet.

Fairmont Elementary School
1405 Lester Harris Rd, Johnson City, TN  37601
Last modified Fairmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairmont Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.