North Side Elementary School 5

Posted February 15, 2007
I think this school is wonderful my son has Mrs. Brumit and she is great she is helping him to learn so much and always keeps me informed of how he is doing thanks Lisa Mcclellan

North Side Elementary School 5

Posted December 20, 2006
This is a great place for a child to grow and learn. I have 4 children in northside and they love it as well. I have one child in 4th grade that is very advanced in all areas and the staff are so wonderful to help him to meet his goals and further advance in his studies. I also have a child there that is developmentally delayed in almost all areas and the school has helped him and our family learn how to cope and understand different ways to help with his education. With the help of mrs. Eva brumit(kindergarten teacher) my kindergartner is starting to advance in areas we never thought he would. So i am grateful to this school and there staff for the kind of care and concern they have not just for my children but for every child that walks through those doors every morning.

North Side Elementary School 4

Posted February 21, 2006
This school is wonderful. There are wonderful music and art teachers, and a plethura of afterschool programs. Afterschool programs target academic and self esteem growth, from 'young authors' to 'wee act'. There are many opportunities for parents to support and help out when needed. Thank goodness so many parents are partners with the teachers for the children.

North Side Elementary School
1000 North Roan St, Johnson City, TN  37601
Last modified North Side Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Side Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.