Posted October 15, 2012
Great school, wonderful teachers and staff who genuinely care about your child. Highly recommended school.

Lake Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted September 01, 2008
I found the facilty very nice and the staff friendly. The level of education being taught to the children does not compete with other states. I was very shocked when we left and moved to Georgia how behind Lake Ridge was . I was told my children where at level . One of children is a year behind . I was never told there was any problems . I do not recommend Lake Ridge at all !

Lake Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2008
Great school! I have two children in the multiage program and my wife and I (and both kids) adore all the teachers. They really view teaching as a calling, not just a job. The principal is very friendly and professional. My company wanted me to move to another city and I turned the promotion down in part because we wanted to keep our kids at Lake Ridge.

Posted May 10, 2007
I want to say thank you to mr. Phillips and his wonderfully staffed school. My children will be leaving lrs this year and it will be hard for the next elementary to compare. The faculty and the pta are an awesome blend of talented and caring individuals, that we will miss. If you have the opportunity for your children to attend this school, you will be pleased!

Posted November 19, 2005
John Phillips is a caring and dedicated principal. The K/1/2 multiage program is truly excellent - each child is individually assessed for his skill level in each subject and placed accordingly. Our experience with both our children there has been wonderful.

Posted November 13, 2005

Posted February 21, 2005
I believe Lakeridge is a wonderful school. When my son first started i was worried that because it was in such a fancy neighborhood that the other kids would treat my son diffrently because we don't have as much money but they never have! They treated him just as all the other kids he has many great teachers and friends at lakeridge any child would be fortunate to go there!

Posted December 31, 2004
My son attends Lake Ridge Elementary which is a fantastic school. The teachers and staff are giving, caring, nurturing and foremost dedicated to providing the children with a quality education. The school provides just the right mixture of collaboration enabling the students, parents, and community to benefit from a total educational experience. We are thrilled to have our son in this school and when time time comes will welcome having our daughter attend as well. We couldn't conceive of having our children attend another school. Thank you to all the teachers in this school who care about children and strive to insure our children grow into academically strong life-long learners.

Posted March 08, 2004

Posted November 05, 2003
My son transfer to this school a week after school started I was worried about his adjustment since he had been at his previous school for pre-k and kindergarden. Moving him was the best thing we ever did Lake Ridge class room has challenged my son and hasd really pushed him in the direction that I feel he is capable of going, thank you Ms. Bryant, Ms Gurly, and all the teacher who work with my son.

Lake Ridge Elementary School
100 Lake Ridge Square, Johnson City, TN  37601
Last modified Lake Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.