Bad
Good

Great school, wonderful teachers and staff who genuinely care about your child. Highly recommended school.

I found the facilty very nice and the staff friendly. The level of education being taught to the children does not compete with other states. I was very shocked when we left and moved to Georgia how behind Lake Ridge was . I was told my children where at level . One of children is a year behind . I was never told there was any problems . I do not recommend Lake Ridge at all !

Great school! I have two children in the multiage program and my wife and I (and both kids) adore all the teachers. They really view teaching as a calling, not just a job. The principal is very friendly and professional. My company wanted me to move to another city and I turned the promotion down in part because we wanted to keep our kids at Lake Ridge.

I want to say thank you to mr. Phillips and his wonderfully staffed school. My children will be leaving lrs this year and it will be hard for the next elementary to compare. The faculty and the pta are an awesome blend of talented and caring individuals, that we will miss. If you have the opportunity for your children to attend this school, you will be pleased!

Last modified Lake Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.