Jonesborough, TN

Jonesborough Middle School 2

Posted December 21, 2014
This is one off the worst schools in Washington county. Teachers tend to scream at the students to the point where they are scared too death o ask for help. I had to remove my child d it was hurting her grades. The school is blind to the teachers antics and tend to be one sided and make excuses for the ill behavior. I ask this teacher.....HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF IT WERE YOUR CHILD?!?

Jonesborough Middle School 1

Posted March 10, 2014
This school allowed my child to get abused physically and verbally by a teacher. Warning! Washington county schools are poorly ran and don't follow the policy nor the law. Bad bad school system! Bad!!!!

Jonesborough Middle School 5

Posted March 04, 2006

Jonesborough Middle School 4

Posted May 28, 2004
The principal and teachers in this school are doing their best, but the school has a population of almost 2/3 free and reduced lunch and an annual turnover of 33%. It has a student population that is constantly changing. I have worked here, and I am a parent who has had children in the school. One of the problems is a lack of support from the community, lack of parent involvement, and lack of funds. Even so, I always felt that my children has a great learning experience at JMS with teachers who really loved them.

Jonesborough Middle School 5

Posted May 20, 2004
My daughter has been to 13 schools in 6 years, many of which were in the tri-cities area. She has done better at Jonesboro Middle School than any of the others...including Johnson City Schools. I would't move her again if I was paid.

Jonesborough Middle School 2

Posted February 23, 2004
I am not satisfied with the education my child receives as this is a 'county' school, in Tennessee they divide schools by city and county. County schools receive less money, pay teachers less, and in turn our children suffer.

Jonesborough Middle School
308 Forest Dr, Jonesborough, TN  37659
Last modified Jonesborough Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jonesborough Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top