Cedar Grove Elementary School 1

Posted February 14, 2011
We have a child attending Ceder Grove. I am not pleased at all with some of the staff members in the office. My child deserves a good education and that is the reason anyone goes to school. But I feel the school needs to re-evaluate some of their staff members. I am not pleased at all with the way she spoke about my kids behavior in front of him and tried to hurt his feelings. She was acting out of spite and being hateful to both me and my child. That is not acceptable.....AT ALL!!!

Posted January 31, 2009
The last two principals at Cedar Grove have really worked hard to make it the best school in this part of Sullivan County.

Posted January 05, 2009
I have two children at this school, and we are not even supposed to walk them into their classrooms. We are discouraged from eating lunch with them or to even be involved in what they are doing other than a folder that is sent home for us to see. Other than that it is like they dont want you to know what is happening at this school. My wife did attend lunch with my oldest and said there was just a lot of screaming going on, and this was from the teachers not the kids. My oldest child went to Indian Springs where they wanted parents to be involved and actually come to the school. Thats the way it should be after all they're my children not the schools. It costs me money for them to go there. Should'nt I have a say in what is going on behind closed doors.

Posted July 30, 2008
I have a child at Cedar Grove and reading the bad review is not good. We have enjoyed this small school and all the teachers and Mr. Weaver know who I am and know my child by name. This is a great school.

Posted September 14, 2007
this school was horrible!! my child went there and cried everyday she came back worst teacer ever and a horrible uncaring principal!!

Posted November 05, 2006
- a former student
I have Cedar Grove, it's great teacher, it's great faculty, and Mr.Weaver,my principal, to thank for that. Cedar Grove is the best Sullivan County Elementary School!

Posted August 19, 2005
- a former student
Great school, wonderful principal, teachers and office staff.

Posted March 13, 2005

Posted July 20, 2004
My son spent his first year of school at Cedar Grove and we could not have been more pleased. My son loved it there and looked foward to going everyday. The teachers and staff are wonderful, my son came home from school everyday with a smile on his face and full of stories of the things that he did that day. I would take him to class everyday and be greeted by the princial and other teachers that we soon got to know. When we moved my son missed it very much and still a year later ask us to go back there. Outstanding school.

Cedar Grove Elementary School
100 Coley St, Kingsport, TN  37660
Last modified Cedar Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6
Cedar Grove Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top