Posted September 09, 2010
I'm happy that in the age of "Test or Die" that Ketron has such a strong art program. Ms. Kind goes above and beyond with kids and it shows. She's great!

Posted July 30, 2008

Ketron Intermediate School 1

Posted January 14, 2008

Posted January 01, 2008
I love this school. The teachers to,and most of all the band teacher.I love you Mr.D!

Posted December 08, 2007

Posted March 08, 2007
My daughter is in 5th grade at Ketron and to tell you the truth I was spectacle at the beginning of the year how the 5th - 7th grade would work out but I like the mixture of this age group.The kids always seem so happy to be at school when I am in the building!To be frank I love the education my daughter is receiving! She is in outreach and for all the spectics the outreach teacher is by far one of the best in the business. fondly, A supporting parent

Ketron Intermediate School
3301 Bloomingdale Pk, Kingsport, TN  37660
Last modified Ketron Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8
Ketron Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top