Kingsport, TN

Kingsley Elementary School 0

Posted January 30, 2010
My children and grandchildren have attended Kingsley. We think it is the best school in the state! Teachers, Principal and kids are the greatest!

Posted June 19, 2009
I think Kingsley is an excellent school! I went to this school as a child and am happy to say that I have sent 2 of my 4 children there so far. My third child will start there this fall and i can't wait.. Kingsley will always receive top honors from my family!!

Posted March 10, 2009

Posted March 10, 2009

Posted July 28, 2008
My 3 children have been at 3 other schools with in the last 2 years and Kingsley has been the best to meet my kids' needs. The Principal has been a big help to me as well as the teachers. This school gets an A+ from my family. a happy parent

Kingsley Elementary School 1

Posted July 02, 2008
Needs to work harder teaching the basics to children instead of teaching toward a testing program.

Kingsley Elementary School 2

- a former student

Posted February 15, 2006

Kingsley Elementary School
100 Emory La, Kingsport, TN  37660
Last modified Kingsley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6
Kingsley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top