Christian Life Academy 5

Posted May 21, 2014
This school is amazing and has reached my child more than any other school. They have a great staff, curriculum, and their overall view on how to treat students is immaculate. All I have seen is smiles and laughter as the children go down the halls. No bullying, as you would see in many other schools,and every child is welcomed. I'm not sure who it was that posted the negative comments, but, "IF" your child actually went there, then you should've known, by checking out the school, it was Christian based school. So, I doubt those who reply negatively,such as the ones you've read,actually had kids that went there. They were probably rival schools trying to bring more parents/students to their school by bashing a perfectly great school. That's truly a shame, because Christian Life Academy promotes truth and respect along with their Christian values. They also do not hinder those who are not Apostolic or Pentecostal. Absurd. Also, I would like to address the dress code that was mentioned in one of the post. I would rather have my child learn modesty and respect for themselves than to barely wear anything at all thinking it's a fashion trend so they have to do it. GREAT SCHOOL! 5 Stars

Christian Life Academy 0

Posted December 08, 2009
I use to teach in the early childhood education branch of CLC Academy and saw alot of 'behind the scenes'. CLC Academy is a GREAT school and I can tell you first hand that 98% of the teachers are extremely dedicated to making a positive impact on the children, providing them with top quality education, and nurturing their spirits. These teachers LOVE these kids! They have my respect and admiration. This is truly a school where the best interests of the children, all of them, come first. I think they are the best Christian school in the area. If you want a top notch Christian school for your child, where the children really do come first, then this is it!

Posted December 08, 2009
I am a former teacher in the child care center that is closely involved with the Acadamey. I saw alot of 'behind the scenes'. I was extremely impressed by the dedication of the teachers and staff at CLC Acadamey. This group of people LOVE these kids! All of them. They are dedicated to making a positive impact upon the students, providing them with excellent academic education, and nourshing them spiritually. I don't think you could find a better Christian School in the tri-cities. I would highly recommend this school!

Posted July 29, 2009

Christian Life Academy 3

Posted November 24, 2008
This school is nice. It's not the greatest school ever - it has its flaws - but I think it's a decent school. The staff is very friendly and makes the students a priority.

Posted July 23, 2008
Wow. This school has done so much for my children academically & spiritually. The staff is amazing, & I, as a parent, would probably recommend this school to someone who's looking for a good Christian school in the Tri-Cities area. I HAVE noticed that there are a few issues here & there, but, really, what school doesn't? Overall, I would have to give them, a 4. I completely disagree with the poster that said this school was too 'strict.' This school has had many major changes since this post. As I mentioned previously, a couple problems are at this school, but I like this school.

Posted July 15, 2008
Great school, to say the least! This school is really amazing. The principal, Mrs. Lisa Fitzwater, is great at principal leadership. She enforces the rules, while being nice about it. She helps anyway she can. I think this school has a great curriculum as well. They're on ABEKA curriculum, which I have to say is amazing! Their graduates have been so successful. As one of the other reviewers commented previously, the school rules can be slightly strict sometimes, but the pros definitely outweight the cons! I recommend this school to any parent that wants their child(ren) to get a very good Biblical education. This school not only works hard, but has many really fun events that even the parents can participate in. If you're looking for a safe Christian school in the Kingsport area, this is the one, I'm sure of it. Check out their website for more info: http://www.christianlifecenter.com/academy

Posted July 09, 2008

Posted July 08, 2008

Christian Life Academy 5

Posted February 06, 2008
What a great school! This is great for parents that want to put their child in a Christian school. It's Kindergarten-12th and they also have a special daycare called the Little Christian Life Academy Learning Center, which prepares your child for the actual 'school' part. In this school, some policies can be a bit strict, but the good really outweighs the bad. This school has ABEKA curriculum, an excellent system. There are many more pros than cons. Although they work hard, this school plays hard, too! They have many events yearly such as Fall Festivals, Spring Flings, Field Days, and much more as well. If you do pick a school, pick this one! You will be satisfied, more than likely.

Christian Life Academy
2401 North John B Dennis Highway, Kingsport, TN  37660
Last modified Christian Life Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Christian Life Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.