Kingsport, TN

Lighthouse Christian School 4

Posted August 10, 2011
LCS is a great school! My daughter went there since Kindergarten, graduated there and now is in college. My son also went there from kindergarten and when he graduates will go on to college. The monitors are great and have helped my children grow academically as well as spiritually. I fully believe in Christian schools because your child can grow spiritually while they are growing academically.

Lighthouse Christian School 1

Posted March 01, 2011
One year later, and my child is still having both academic and psychologic difficulties stemming from experiences of bullying at Lighthouse Christian School. My child actually regressed academically and socially while in attendance there. We have had to begin counseling and extensive academic testing to get my child back on track. As a parent, I would not recommend this school to anyone. Even though I placed many requests to meet with the principal (in an effort to resolve the problems), he never met with me, or communicated in any way regarding the ongoing problems. My child was exposed to far worse bullying than would be allowed in public school; also, there was a huge lack of adult supervision. The year my child attended there was a complete waste of time as far as education, as well as, money. There was not even a resemblance of Christianity, much less, an atmosphere of learning.

Lighthouse Christian School
Po Box 4158, Kingsport, TN  37665
Last modified Lighthouse Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Lighthouse Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top