Kingsport, TN

Roosevelt Elementary School 3

Posted December 24, 2012
I have 2 daughters in Roosevelt right now. Yes I have had a few bad experiences but I have had many good experiences too. The last 2 years for my older daughter have been fantastic. I have had more issues with some of the students and other parents then I do with the school staff.

Posted November 12, 2009
This school is definitely not looking out for the community. The administration (Fulkerson and formerly Hubbard) are 'scared to death' of the parents and the 5th grade teachers think they are better than all the parents. I truly think this school is an unhappy and horrible place for parents, children and the community.

Posted October 04, 2009
I think the teachers here do a great job. Mr. Fulkerson the current principle has an excellent hand on the school. I have absolutely no complaints about the school or the teachers.

Posted January 25, 2009
My daughter only attended for a few weeks but i would have to see what i saw from the school it is a very very good school! and if it wasn't for medical problems she would still be there hopefully she can come back next school yr.!

Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted January 05, 2006
My daughter loved this school so much. She attended the school all the way from kindergaden to the 5th grade. I can truly so if i would have had a choice i would have kept her there. She made straight a's all 6 years. They are improving alot on everything. they have a great after school program that helps the kids learn about different stuff like photagraphy, guitar, ballet and a whole lot more. this is an excellent school with the best teachers and this should be your # 1 choice for a city school.

Roosevelt Elementary School 2

Posted February 19, 2005
my son is in kindergarten and his teacher is great however the school has plenty of room to improve. when he went on his first field trip i thought it would be nice if i could be there for him, so i asked to go and i was told they dont think parents should go. it makes the children misbehave. i also have been having trouble with them sending my son home from school for a runny nose. i can say if i could choose he wouldn't attend this school again next year. i love my son and i will do whatever he needs to do great in school and i want to be involved and it is hard to be at this school in my experiance.

1051 Lake Street, Kingsport, TN  37660
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top