Kingsport, TN

Jefferson Elementary School 1

Posted November 09, 2009
This is the worst elementary my child has been in so far. Her teacher has been sick for 3 weeks, and now the kids are way behind because the substitute doesn't know what she is doing. We have the curriculum for the school district and my child's class is way behind. This school also has not taken my child on a field trip, like the other school (Johnson Elem.) she went to did. I wish we would've stayed in the Johnson school zone, that school is way better in a lot of respects.

Posted October 11, 2006
This is a wonderful school. I teach at the high school in this system and I could not be happier with Jefferson. It's programs and opportunities are excellent. It's teachers are hard working and committed to excellence.

Posted October 03, 2006
Jefferson Elementary is an excellent school in a wonderful public school district. The environment is warm and nurturing, and each child is encouraged to excel to his or her fullest potential. In addition, Jefferson students do exceptionally well on national standardized tests. I've had 3 children attend Jefferson over the past 10 years and have been completely satisfied with their experiences.

Posted August 19, 2004
We have lived in Texas and moved to Tn last year. My children have been home schooled till the 5th grade. Jefferson Elementary was their first year ever to be in public school. The principal and teachers are outstanding. The communication with staff exceeded my expectations of a public school. I am grateful for the outstanding year my children had at Jefferson Elementary.

Jefferson Elementary School
2216 Westmoreland Av, Kingsport, TN  37664
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top