Kingsport, TN

Posted April 16, 2014
My school is a very kind entity with parents kept in mind just as much as the children they teach. This is the first year my 3rd grader has attended Johnson Elementary and I find a great ease of mind in her transition. The leadership of the staff, working it's way down from the principal to the teachers, is with good attitude and confident attitudes which makes for a comfortable presentation. I feel welcome to come into the school when I know that issues can be dealt with in a positive manner without feeling guilty that issues occurred. Thank you, Sharon Shelton

Johnson Elementary School 0

Posted January 12, 2010
I currently have twins attending Johnson in the 2nd grade and one girl in fourth grade. I love Johnson and I feel that it is a great school with wonderful helpful teachers

Johnson Elementary School 4

Posted April 09, 2008

Posted May 01, 2007
I have currently have four children enrolled in Andrew Johnson Elementary School. I have twins which are in Pre K, one in 1st grade and one in 3rd grade. I love the school and the teachers are wonderful. I have volunteered for several events, participated in field trips, and their end of the year field day. They offer a wide variety of scholastic and extracurricular activities, such as their music and sports programs. I highly recommend the school and feel sure everyone will have the positive results that I have since my children have attended. The academic program at Johnson is wonderful. I have dealt with teachers at various schools and the ones at Johnson are always helpful and eager to lister to your questions and always helpful with each individual child. I am extremely happy with this elementary school!!!!

Johnson Elementary School 4

Posted December 31, 2005
We moved to Kingsport when our twins were in 5th grd. I looked long and hard for the right school. Andrew Johnson is a wonderful school. The principal is outside every morning welcoming the students in. The teachers are well educated and caring. The current VP is a former 5th grd teacher. He was my sons favorite teacher of all time. The school is older, but in a great location, and is in great shape.They even have their own stage/aditorium. No uniforms, yet. The Children are very well behaved. The only down fall is too short of a lunch break, but I found this to be true in middle school as well. They have a hard working PTA.

Posted December 14, 2005

Johnson Elementary School
1001 Ormond Dr, Kingsport, TN  37664
Last modified Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top