Kingsport, TN

Posted January 22, 2014
My child goes to Lincoln and he hates to miss a day. One of the best teachers at this school is Mrs. Carr 3rd grade. She brings out the best in her students and has the most wonderful personality.

Posted July 18, 2013
Lincoln elem is by far the best school any that my chidren have attended. The staff goes above and beyond for ALL students. Principal Dr. Clevinger and asistant principal, Family Liasion Mrs Musick, Counsler Mrs Marlow, the school nurse, and teachers have all been wonderful, caring and stern when needed. My child is not an easy one to deal with on a daily basis and these people really hang in there for my child and myself. This is why I chose Abe Lincoln Elem. We have been her 3 yrs and I haven't regretted my choice even once. Thank you staff. It does take a village to raise a child and Abraham Lincoln is our village.

Posted July 17, 2013
This is one of the very best elementary schools in Kingsport. Teachers and staff are very friendly. My children attend Lincoln. I was a student here as well when I was a child. I attended a couple elementary schools and Lincoln was by far my favorite. I wouldn't send my children anywhere else. Highly recommended!!!

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted March 06, 2012
this is the worst school possible to send your child, especially if your child is a minority. it seems this school is determined to see minority children fail. my son is constantly trying to find reasons not to be involved with this school. his state assessment examinations are in the high grading level, but the school standardize testing...well, it seems with every one of those, he has a failing grade. why is that? one does not know. not even the principal can not understand the reasoning behind such hypocrisy. however, he will not be attending Lincoln in the future. i can not say this again, this is the worst school ever if you are a minority.

Posted January 17, 2011
I have a 5th grader currently at Lincoln that has Asthma,and a peanut allergy. The staff, and clinic Nurse ,are aware, and take such care of her needs! We have been blessed! Her brother attended Lincoln as well and both children have excelled! Thank you teachers!! Also, Principal Clevinger is a great asset to Lincoln, Welcome!!

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted March 02, 2010

Posted June 09, 2009
Lincoln Elementary is truly a great school. I am impressed with both the teaching staff and the support staff. They are the backbone of the school. My 3 children have all received exceptional instruction from their teachers, and are provided with many ways to be involved in extracurricular activities. My involvement as a parent is welcomed and valued. I am very proud to tell others my children are Lincoln lions and that I am a Lincoln parent!

Posted August 26, 2008

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted September 18, 2005
My children have attended since they started school. All was fine till the new principle started. Now my kids try to find a way to stay home. I dont like her or her ways. And I dont like my kids unhappy with school.

Posted September 18, 2004
My daughter attends lincoln elementary school. I am very pleased with the teachers and staff at this school. My daughter enjoys attending lincoln elementary

Lincoln Elementary School
1000 Summer St, Kingsport, TN  37664
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top