Bad
Good

My child goes to Lincoln and he hates to miss a day. One of the best teachers at this school is Mrs. Carr 3rd grade. She brings out the best in her students and has the most wonderful personality.

Lincoln elem is by far the best school any that my chidren have attended. The staff goes above and beyond for ALL students. Principal Dr. Clevinger and asistant principal, Family Liasion Mrs Musick, Counsler Mrs Marlow, the school nurse, and teachers have all been wonderful, caring and stern when needed. My child is not an easy one to deal with on a daily basis and these people really hang in there for my child and myself. This is why I chose Abe Lincoln Elem. We have been her 3 yrs and I haven't regretted my choice even once. Thank you staff. It does take a village to raise a child and Abraham Lincoln is our village.

This is one of the very best elementary schools in Kingsport. Teachers and staff are very friendly. My children attend Lincoln. I was a student here as well when I was a child. I attended a couple elementary schools and Lincoln was by far my favorite. I wouldn't send my children anywhere else. Highly recommended!!!

this is the worst school possible to send your child, especially if your child is a minority. it seems this school is determined to see minority children fail. my son is constantly trying to find reasons not to be involved with this school. his state assessment examinations are in the high grading level, but the school standardize testing...well, it seems with every one of those, he has a failing grade. why is that? one does not know. not even the principal can not understand the reasoning behind such hypocrisy. however, he will not be attending Lincoln in the future. i can not say this again, this is the worst school ever if you are a minority.

I have a 5th grader currently at Lincoln that has Asthma,and a peanut allergy. The staff, and clinic Nurse ,are aware, and take such care of her needs! We have been blessed! Her brother attended Lincoln as well and both children have excelled! Thank you teachers!! Also, Principal Clevinger is a great asset to Lincoln, Welcome!!

Lincoln Elementary is truly a great school. I am impressed with both the teaching staff and the support staff. They are the backbone of the school. My 3 children have all received exceptional instruction from their teachers, and are provided with many ways to be involved in extracurricular activities. My involvement as a parent is welcomed and valued. I am very proud to tell others my children are Lincoln lions and that I am a Lincoln parent!

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.