Kingsport, TN

Posted May 22, 2014
I just finished the 6th grade at Robinson and i can defiantly say that this has been the best school year i have ever had! The teachers make special connections with us, but still leave room for a lot of learning. I was on team 6-2 and everything was absolutely wonderful! We had so much fun and i still kept straight A's. On the first day of school i thought that the teachers would be harsh but they are so nice! I was also concerned that older kids could bully easily, but each grade has their own hallway. Also i was worried that i wouldn't find my class rooms, but the academic classes are all adjacent to on another. I wouldn't want to go to another school.

Posted July 31, 2013
Robinson Middle School is a fantastic school with outstanding teachers. I am heading into my first year at Dobyns Bennett this year and I think I am very well prepared. The teachers, especially my 8th grade year, were fantastic. Specifically, the Math and Science departments thrive in all grades. I am very excited to have a younger sister attending at RNR this year, and I know she will do great. I want to add that because of the fantastic education from my teachers, I am taking all honors classes this year, including Unified 9, a math that Science Hill has never even thought about offering

Posted August 03, 2011
I went to Sevier all three years of my middle school experience, and I hated it. Go redskins.

Posted April 27, 2010
My daughter is finishing up 6th grade at Robinson and she made the transition from elementary school to middle school very easily because of the teachers and school in general. She loves it there and I am very pleased with her progress and the teachers.

Posted January 12, 2010
My 12 year old daughter Dani goes to Robinson and she loves it there. It is a wonderful school and she has done really well there this year so far.

Posted December 16, 2009
Robinson Middle school is the very best school i have ever been too. It is way better than Colonial Heights, Sevier, and Science Hill The teachers are awsome and hwlp you when ever you need it. Also the football, baseball, basketball, dance team, and cheerleaders are some of the best teams you will ever see. We also have a soccer program but we only play sevier and last year we beasted them!!!! GO REDSKINS (robinsons mascot)

Posted December 07, 2009
Robinson is the best school every. It is way better than Sevier. Robinson is the best middle school you can ever go to. The teachers are phenomenal. I love it here.

Robinson Middle School 4

Posted June 24, 2007
RNR is a great school overall, but there could be some improvements. For example, instead of requiring summer band camp, RNR should offer academic programs. This school really does not have much extracurricular activities available. The teachers are responsible in general, but could step up more. Parent involvement is wonderful. I see so many fathers and mothers around the school eager to help. That's definetly a plus! I'm happy my child had a chance to attend this school, but hopefully some changes will be made in priorities.

Robinson Middle School 4

Posted June 08, 2007
I like Robinson as a school and am very impressed with the faculity there. My daughter attended Robinson and she had some personal difficulty during her attendance there. The teachers were all wonderful and she loved the school. I have children in Johnson currently and hope they all attend Robinson for their middle school experience.

Robinson Middle School 3

Posted March 29, 2007
I'd have to say that RNR is a good school overall. The facilities are new and the office is organized, which is a plus. However, the kids don't have variety nor freedom during the schoolday. It is meticulous when it comes to elective classes and very little is accomplished in them. The teachers are nice and they are willing to help students if they are asked to do so. The curiculum is taught completely to the tests which is depriving kids of an education. Worse than all other things however, is the smell in the hallways(have they never heard of febreze?). Overall though it is an adequate school.

1517 Jessee Street, Kingsport, TN  37664
Last modified Robinson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robinson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top