Kingsport, TN

Sevier Middle School 5

Posted December 10, 2012
Two of my kids have gone through Sevier an now my youngest daughter is in the 8th grade at Sevier. I can't give enough praise to all the wonderful teachers! They offer tutoring every day! Great school!

Sevier Middle School 1

Posted November 07, 2007
I believe this school could function much better if there were administration more concerned about fairness and equality for all children attending rather than just a few. Big political distinctions here. Perhaps the newly appointed principal will help improve this situation.

Sevier Middle School 4

Posted October 17, 2005
- a former student
I enjoyed my 3 years at Sevier, except for a certain teacher who was always very rude and mean to me for no reason. Every teacher I have had before and after her have liked me.

Sevier Middle School 4

Posted July 27, 2005
- a former student
Sevier was a great school. For the three years I attended there, I loved it. All but one of my teachers were very helpful and took a large interest in helping all of their students. It was a safe environment which made it easier to learn.

Sevier Middle School
1200 Wateree St, Kingsport, TN  37660
Last modified Sevier Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sevier Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top