Posted January 19, 2010

Kingston Springs Elementary School 1

Posted September 23, 2009
My child has been attending KSES since kindergarten. This is a great school for any child unless they need special education. My son was diagnosed with having emotional issues and unforunately KSES would rather have the standard child than one that takes extra time, especially one with behavioral/emotional issues. School has kicked my child out for nearly a whole month because they had no plan in place. Good school, just wish they understood that every child is not the same.

Posted March 10, 2008

Posted January 08, 2008

Kingston Springs Elementary School 0

Posted August 20, 2007
This school is one of the most caring and hard working schools I've ever seen. I have never seen more teachers stay at the same place. The teachers have a permenant impact on their students lives I know this for a fact as a former student of Candy Turner's. The fact that 20 years later the same comforting faces are there to ensure your childs education is like the comfort of coming home. Danielle Hannon/Holland

Posted February 17, 2006
KSES is a great school, My kids are 6 and 9, they love their teachers. Mrs.Dorris is great, very involved with all aspects of this school. My son also started school at age 4 and his Kindergaten teacher was the best, Mrs. Candy Turner. My daughter is in 4th this year and I will miss her being in this close knit school with all the wonderful teachers....

Posted July 06, 2005
My kindergartener did well at this school. He started at age 4 and by the time he left kindergarten he was a fluent reader. However, I do not like that the curriculum is based very much on every holiday. Instaed of learning details when they learned about other cultures they learned about holidays in other lands. There is more to life than one holiday after the next and I would have liked to seen some variety. The teachers are very cooperative and I was very happy with my son's teacher.

Posted February 14, 2005
I moved to the kingston springs area last year so my kids could attend this school. I had heard such wonderful things about the attention each child receives. It was a shock to me after about 2 months into the school year I noticed that they did not have the afternoon car riders line organized. There were many cases of lice in the school that parents were not notified about. The lunch menus, compared to all the other schools, were not very selective for picky eaters but cost way more. This school is very expensive to have a child attend. More than some of the surrounding areas.

Posted July 20, 2004
I have been associated with this school for 8 years now and I can not say enough good things about the principle, teachers and staff. My oldest daughter still like to visit her teachers at the elementary school and she will be in high school next year. The teachers had such an impact on her life. My youngest daughter will enter the 4th grade this year and I am so excited for her but sad that this will be our last year in the elementary school. We are so fortunate as a community to have KSES for our childrent to attend. Thanks to everyone for you hard work and dedication.

Posted April 29, 2004
I have three years experience with KSES. My child came from the California public school system -- at the start of the second grade he could not read. However, because the teachers and staff at KSES are so dedicated to each child -- my child is now always on the fourth grade A/B honor roll and he is nearing straight A's! We have loved KSES and we recommend this school to everyone!

Kingston Springs Elementary School
166 West Kingston Springs Rd, Kingston Springs, TN  37082
Last modified Kingston Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingston Springs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top