Kingston Springs, TN

Harpeth Middle School 4

Posted October 11, 2014
harpeth middle has a great staff for reading and language ts/ mthmatics. however, harpeth is very weak in science/ social studdies

Posted December 06, 2013
this so is a really good school i love how they have these clubs for students and the students love it here i can tell but the school can at least paint over the walls in the bathroom or something because the words and languages in the bathroom are rude and disturbing but other than that its a really good school with teachers, principal, and good with parent involvement.

Posted October 29, 2010
I love everything about this school. They make sure my ADHD son is taken care of and let me know of any problems. I would not have my children being taught by any other people out there.

Posted August 24, 2009
This is truely a wonderful school! They care about the kids and have set some very good standards.

Posted June 09, 2008
Our teachers really care about the children. I have had 4 children so far at this school and each one has had a great experience. The teachers go above and beyond my expectations. No gangs, no police officers needed!

Posted March 25, 2008
I am in the seventh grade at HMS, and I have to say that although the environment the school provides is very caring, there are still things that could be done to improve. One thing, as I believe was mentioned in another review, is renovations. The school building is indeed around thirty years old, and thus could use some upgrading. The only other thing is creating a way to keep people out of the library who are not in there to return, or check out, a book. However, the problems I have listed prevail in all schools, and even a wonderful school such as Harpeth cannot be exempted. The school is great, and going here is one of the best schooling experiences of my life (I have been to three elementary schools and was home-schooled through most of fourth and fifth grade). Keep up the brilliant work, HMS staff!

Posted March 25, 2008
Absolutely wonderful school.

Posted May 10, 2005
We have been very pleased with our childs experience at HMS. They boast a very caring and competent faculty and administraton. Our child had alot of options to chose from.

Harpeth Middle School 0

Posted April 21, 2005
This is an outstanding school. Faculty and administraton cares about the students and try to provide a well rounded atmosphere. The school building is very old (near 30 years) and needs to have some renovations.

Harpeth Middle School 4

Posted March 12, 2004
What we lack in reading and math can be made up for if we all become a little more involved in the learning process of our children. Parent involvement and concern is lacking in comparison with other school systems I have been acquainted with.

Harpeth Middle School
170 Harpeth View Tr, Kingston Springs, TN  37082
Last modified Harpeth Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harpeth Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top