Kingston, TN

Kingston Academy 4

Posted October 21, 2012
As a former student to the school, I liked it there.. They acually helped me better then other places. The staff there was great I felt like I could trust them.

Kingston Academy 1

Posted March 23, 2006
This is the worst place that I ever sent my son to! The therapy really stinks and the teachers treat the children terrible. If your child has a handicap, try to find another place to send them to because they won't help the child. The parents aren't told about any medicine change until it's too late, nor are the parents involved in any homework or school assignments. They even 'pushed' my son out of the program just because I didn't agree with their treatment. I was also lied to about the fact that there was supposed to be a preacher coming to that place once a week. There was no preacher. This is rediculous!

Kingston Academy