Knoxville Catholic High School 0

Posted January 07, 2010
All three of my children have attended this school. We are Catholic. I believe that when you choose a high school, you choose a community and we have been very happy with the KCHS community overall. If your child does what they need to do, there is no limit to the college they can attend. There are enough AP classes to make it challenging and service is required of all students, which makes them more apt to do more. Also, unlike the big publics nearby, your student can be involved in multiple activities without having had to dedicate your life to it.

Posted February 07, 2009
i am a freshman at Catholic and love the whole feel of the school. Catholic is a very warm and welcoming school. not one time have i heard if a senior beat up a freshman. i have all A's right now. the teachers are wonderful and talk to you like they really know you. Catholic has been named one of the Top 50 Catholic High Schools.

Knoxville Catholic High School 0

Posted January 15, 2009
I enjoyed my time a Catholic. As a protestant I thought they were very respectful and tolerant of my beliefs. The staff and faculty were great. From the time I walked through the door I felt very comfortable. My ACT score also went up four points after just one year at Catholic. Amazing school!

Posted December 05, 2008

Posted April 04, 2008

Posted April 04, 2008

Posted February 23, 2008
I feel like this school is great. there is only a few minor problems with students, however, the faculty, staff, programs, sports, and classes are of those unmatched. catholic is a beautiful school and will remain a very high privileged school.

Knoxville Catholic High School 1

Posted February 18, 2008

Posted September 07, 2006

Knoxville Catholic High School 3

Posted March 03, 2005
Catholic is a great school-if you are a white catholic. As the mother of an Africa-American child who attends Catholic, I have been relatively displeased with the faculty, and the students condesending views on race and the religion that you worship. I hope and know in my heart that the Catholic faculty and students will become more open-minded towards race in the future.

Knoxville Catholic High School
9245 Fox Lonas Road Northwest, Knoxville, TN  37923
Last modified Knoxville Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Knoxville Catholic High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top