Posted October 08, 2010
I have a daughter who attended FLS for middle school. She is down a freshman at Gibbs High School, she is 2 points away form "A" honor roll. She is the only freshman who made the dance team. FLS is a great school. I wish kids could leave FLS and go straight to college.Thank you FLS.

Posted January 06, 2010
Our daughter attended the ECE program last year and is now in Kindergarten at FLS. The ECE program is phenomenal and we have been more than pleased with her Kindergarten experience there. The education she is getting is excellent. She is already reading on a second grade level and the things she has learned about in geography, science, and history is amazing. Best of all she is in an environment of loving teachers and families, and she is getting a good foundation, not only in education but in learning about God's love for her and others. The teachers and staff are some of the best in Knoxville!

Posted July 18, 2009
Both of my son's have attended First Lutheran School and received an excellent well rounded education. My oldest son has now moved on to high school and is at the top of his class. He was well prepared at First for contining his education.

Posted July 02, 2009
My daughter has been at first Lutheran since she was 2 1/2 yrs. old. We love first Lutheran and couldn't ask for a better education for my daughter. She attended Kindergarten last year and learned so much at her age; she was only 4 when she started Kindergarten because she met the cut off date and I thought why not. Mrs. Bucher is an AMAZING teacher and we love her. We ar also members of First Lutheran Church and it is just as wonderful as the school!!! Everyone is very friendly and caring in the school and church.

Posted April 29, 2009
My son and daughter are both attending FLS in preschool and K-8. We have been very pleased with the school. The school provides a nurturing and challenging environment in small classes. I have worked in public schools and the discipline issue is pretty much non-existent in this school. My kids love it and so do we!

First Lutheran School 0

Posted July 20, 2007
My Daughter went there several years ago. I can't say enough good about First Lutheran. My Daughter had gone to Koxville city schools and what a nightmare! Even though we are not Lutheran the Pastor(Shultz) was respectful of other denominations. I do appreciate that.

Posted June 21, 2007
This school is a treasure! My daughter loves it and never asks to stay home. I am the associate pastor for the church and school. In my eyes, the teachers and staff are wonderful. I so enjoy teaching religion and preaching Christ Jesus to the children throughout the year.

First Lutheran School 4

Posted January 18, 2005
Our children have been at First Lutheran for three years. We have been delighted with the experience. The Kindergarten, 2nd and 3rd grade teachers have been excellent. Our children love the school.

Posted October 29, 2004
Our daughter has been a student with First Lutheran for 6 years and we couldn't be more pleased. The principal, teachers and staff all make the children and Christian values their priority for each day. We tested at an independent learning center and they reported that FLS students normally test a grade level ahead of other students they see. We love it!

First Lutheran School