Posted November 26, 2014
We switched to Webb for middle school, after attending one of the better Knox County elementary schools. Both were positive experiences for us. However, Webb offers something that goes well beyond the typical school- it is an experience. We have been impressed with how enagaged the teachers and administrators are and how they thoroughly understand tweens. They take a genuine interest in the kids in academics, as well as their communication and service skills and extra activities.The lack of emphasis on weekly TCAP practice tests and the fact that they do not give grades in extra-curricular classes, allows the kids to truly focus on what is important. The other thing you really notice is that the kids are treated with complete respect- no one is yelling in the hallways, no one is managing the lunchroom. Class sizes are small (between 11-19) except for gym and this enables plenty of time for kids to ask questions and present their ideas in class. The teachers have a planning period where they literally all get together to discuss workload, children that may need special help, etc. Pacing of classes is aggressive but not too much to handle. We love everything except the cost.

Posted November 26, 2013
My Grandson started Webb last yr as a kindergartener . He is now in 1st grade and we couldn't be happier with his Teachers and Angie Crabtree! She runs this School with Top-Notch precision. I feel so blessed to have such great support for our 1st grader, and look forward to seeing what the remaing yrs hold thru High School. For the previous responders that spoke of " money" being very important at Webb, We are an average family and feel NO pressure to " keep up with the Jones". Webb Lower School Faculty and Staff are the Bomb!!

Posted November 05, 2013
My daughter just started 6th grade this year. She cannot help saying, "I love my school". I am pretty happy about it.

Webb School Of Knoxville 1

Posted May 15, 2013
Moved here from a northern state 2 years ago.Told we would get a top notch education at Webb.What a joke.I am thankful every day that we couldn't get our other child in because it was full.The middle school curriculum is so out dated and their 'technology' with the iPads is basically to use it as a word processor and presentation application.My other child is in public school 1 grade behind and is being challenged every day to capacity as well as learning 5 times as much material.Biggest waste of money ever. 'Feel good' and status school for people with too much money.Nelson, the Middle School head will tell you whatever you want to hear until your money is in.After that, it's an aloof, condescending attitude towards parents and students alike.A better use of the $12million they are putting towards an athletic facility would be to update their curriculum and hire some good teachers.Convinced most of the Middle School teachers are people that couldn't make it in public schools.There is no syllabus, no agenda, no accountability.2 of the math teachers aren't even able to grade papers correctly.The so-called learning specialist is nothing more than a glorified study hall teacher.

Posted October 24, 2012
This is our second year in Knoxville and at Webb. My daughter is a 7th grader at Webb Middle School. She has had an amazing experience at the school. The teachers are excellent and the academics are challenging. This is the best education in Knoxville, no other private school can compare in academics in this area. It is expensive, but well worth it.

Webb School Of Knoxville 1

Posted September 13, 2012
The Lower School is of very POOR quality. The main problem, the Lower School lacks leadership from the Lower School Director. The Lower School is a complete scam. It's just a holding place for the high school, which anyone can get into as long as they can pay the tuition. Knowing everything I know now, I wouldn't send my dog there....it is that bad. FIY: Do your research and talk to people in the community before you make the mistake we did.

Posted November 25, 2011
I am a sophomore in high school and I have been attending Webb since I was 5 years old. Webb has taught me so many things that I will take with me when I leave for college in two years. This school has shown me the light of the stage and music and the arts. Also currently I am taking two honors classes and I hope to take at least one AP class as a junior. The high school also encourages community service opportunities which lead to an open heart and smiles upon faces. The school enforces a no bullying tolerance so your child will be safe with the supervision of teachers and other students. Academically, I have gotten on all of my report cards As and Bs in every subject so if your child is willing to work hard and she/he is determined to get good grades then this school is great for him/her.

Webb School Of Knoxville 4

Posted December 15, 2009

Webb School Of Knoxville 4

Posted November 16, 2009

Webb School Of Knoxville 0

Posted August 19, 2009
excellent performing arts program. Wonderful opportunities for musicals and drama. Top rate theater. Excellent teachers.

Webb School Of Knoxville
9800 Webb School Lane, Knoxville, TN  37923
Last modified Webb School Of Knoxville is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Webb School Of Knoxville Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top