Posted December 16, 2009
Great school, great academics, great administration, great sports program

Posted July 31, 2009
My daughter loves the school and staff! I'm so glad she can be a part of a Spirit filled school.

Posted May 27, 2009
Love the school ! Wonderful Spirit filled Holy Ghost staff that truely loves your child.

Posted May 26, 2009
I think this school is great. My kids have always gone to private school. This is their third school. This is the best school. They love it there. They are shown that they can have fun while still praising the Lord unlike some other schools they have been to.

Posted September 22, 2008
Great environment. Teachers actually care about the students and encourage them to succeed.

Apostolic Christian School 0

Posted May 16, 2008
This was a great decision on my part. The smaller classroom size and the christian environment has helped my child learn faster and easier. She has matured and not been exposed to the problems faced at many public schools in the area

Posted January 26, 2005
Wonderful school! Smaller class size which enables them to provide individual attention. My child loves the school and the teachers. Best decision we ever made!!!!

Posted January 23, 2005
My child has always attended Apostolic Christian School and I plan on him graduating from this fine institution. The staff is very attentive about the well being of its students and is constantly working to better my son s education. I feel that at ACS my child is getting the best education available and is also being prepared for life. If you care for your children as much as I care about mine, enrolling them in Apostolic Christian School would be the wisest investment you can ever make.

Apostolic Christian School
5020 Pleasant Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN  37912
Last modified Apostolic Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Apostolic Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top