Knoxville, TN
After care: No

Posted February 07, 2015
We are so grateful for Paideia Academy. We have been at Paideia for several years and are still completely impressed with the school and staff. The entire staff cares so much for the children and parents. You can tell that these teachers are not just going through the motions, but are truly doing what they love and feel called to do. Christ is in this school and you can feel His presence daily. I would highly recommend this school to anyone. I say all the time that I am even learning so much along with my children. I only wish I would have had the same education when I was young that my children are receiving.

Posted February 04, 2015
Paideia Academy is a unique school with a strong sense of community and caring. Our entire family has been blessed by the teachers and staff who have truly come alongside us in raising our children to be Christ-like. The curriculum is excellent but, above all, our children are learning to love God, love others and love themselves. I am sincerely thankful for Paideia.

Posted February 03, 2015
I am so thankful for the relationships that my son has formed with other students and with his teachers. He has learned how to carry on conversations with adults about deep philosophical and spiritual topics - and to laugh, play and do life within this community.

Paideia Academy