Knoxville, TN

Posted January 20, 2014
My son goes to CCS and we love it! You couldn't ask for a better place. My child has an excellent caring teacher. He has learned a ton! He wants to go to school everyday! v Who could ask for more...he's getting an education in a Christian environment that shows love and concern :)

Posted January 18, 2014
We have 2 children at CCS and we have been there for over 8 years. We cannot imagine sending our kids anywhere else and they have repeatedly said that they would not want to leave. CCS is Christ focused. The teachers are fantastic. They care about the kids and show the love of Christ. God s Word is woven into all subjects. The administration is accessible and cares about the students, the parents, and the school. Being a part of CCS feels like being a part of a family. I am excited about the future of the school & would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a solid, Christian-based education.

Concord Christian School 3

Posted January 17, 2014
Concord Chrisitian School ha been a wonderful experience for our family. We currently have three at CCS and another at the preschool that will enter when it's time. There isn't another school in town that I would want my children to attend. The staff is amazing, and they have excelled academically at CCS. What a feeling to know everyday your children want to go to school. There are not many parents who can say that. I love my children get top quality academics, but they also get worship Jesus. Just seeing my childen's responses to outside influences, I attribute they responses to their Chrisitian education. This school loves the children as their own. I truly feel CCS creates a partnership with parents to help give your child the best education possible. I feel so blessed to have my children at the best kept secret in Knoxville.

Posted January 17, 2014
My three boys all started out in public school. None had a bad experience, but I never felt a part of the equation. When we made the decision six years ago to tour Concord Christian, I had not expected to actually be making a change and had almost canceled our visit. I am so glad I didn't. Both my husband and I felt a very real peace about the decision to move our boys to CCS. As one who usually avoids voluntary change, I couldn't believe we were really going to do it. I can honestly say, I am especially glad we did! The teachers, staff, athletic coaches, etc. are not just educators and employees. They are people with whom we do life. They know my children and appreciate them for who they are. As a mom, it is such a blessing to KNOW the people who are educating, influencing and speaking life into my sons. CCS offers my boys a quality education, reinforces the personal and spiritual values that are expected from them at home, and has welcomed me to be part of the equation as well. I encourage anyone interested in Christian education to strongly consider Concord Christian.

Posted January 16, 2014
CCS is beyond what we could have ever imagined! The smaller class sizes and the attention each student receives, whether needing help on studies or on a personal level, is incredible. They KNOW our children and us as parents. The is excellent communication between the school and parents. No body of students is "perfect", but to that I add that the administration and teachers handle any encounters with utmost respect not only to our children, but to us as parents. You have a voice that is heard and highly valued. They address issues quickly, with like-mindedness, which is in high contrast to our experience in public school. We are excited how the school is growing. We have a headmaster with a vision that matches our own for our children and their potential. Our school and children are on a path leading to success in ALL areas. The academic standards are high and CCS is one of the greatest schools in our area. So thankful for the leadership, teachers, parents and students who are unified in supporting the vision that will serve our students and community well now and in the future. We absolutely love CCS and highly recommend it to anyone looking for an environment described here.

Posted January 16, 2014
We absolutely love Concord Christian School. We have 3 children that attend C.C.S. The teachers are all highly qualified and genuinely love the children and their jobs. We could not ask for better academics. We have a child in 7th grade Honors classes and is challenged everyday. We also have children in elementary and Pre K. We left another local private school to come to CCS and we have never regretted a minute of it.

Posted October 23, 2013
Concord Christian School has offered an excellent education and experience for my children and they continue to improve. I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a Christian education/environment for their children.

Posted October 20, 2013
CCS offers wonderful christian leadership and education to my children. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted October 11, 2013
My child went to CCS for kindergarten, then we decided to do public school (Farragut) to save money. BIG MISTAKE. I will cut money from my budget somewhere else to be able to have my child at CCS thru the 12th grade even if I have to work 2 jobs to do it. The tuition is reasonable compared to other private schools. He is not "sheltered" at the school but loved in a way that public school cannot because of all the government regulations. The quality of education is as good or better than public school but the love and teaching of God's Word and the dedication of Mrs. Ledet and the other staff members is what makes the difference. My child is sad when he cannot go to school at CCS because of illness, etc. - that never occurred in public school. Plus, the facilities are fantastic - you never see "a speck of dirt"; again unlike Farragut which was nasty from ceiling to floor. Do what you have to make it possible for your child to attend CCS, you will not regret it. And, parents are INVITED to the classrooms not made to think they are bother!

Posted October 10, 2013
Concord Christian School is a wonderful place to enroll your child. If you are moving/living in the Farragut area and are looking for a just the right school you should come tour CCS! We were not disappointed and I don't think anyone else would be either. Currently CCS is one of the smaller private schools in Knoxville, but to our family it's not about the number of staff/students---our children could succeed at an overcrowded school just as well---it's about the quality of the people in the school day to day. The teachers and staff here are top notch--loving, patient, and ready to help each child succeed in every way.

Concord Christian School
11704 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN  37934
Last modified Concord Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Concord Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top