K-12|Private

Bad
Good

I graduated from Berean Christian School. I would not recommend this school to anyone. They say that they provide a loving, Christian environment, but that is not correct. There is a huge double standard when it comes to dress code. The girls are told to cover themselves up so that the boys will not stumble, but the boys are never taught self control. The boys are allowed to practice sports with their shirts off, but the girls will get sent home if their skirt is an inch above their knee cap. Students are not encouraged to think for themselves about issues such as gay marriage or abortion, rather they are told that if you believe those issues should be resolved, you are not a true Christian. I am no longer religious after my time spent at Berean.

It is so comforting to know that my children are held to a higher academic standard than most schools in the area. Combine that with a loving, Christian atmosphere and you have more than just a school, you have an extended family. The students and faculty alike truly care about one another and pray for each other, as well. The Bible isn't something that is just taught, but is integrated throughout the entire experience at Berean. From math and science, to PE and art, everything is seen and taught from a Christian worldview.

Wonderful school. Have children in 7th and 4th grades. There will be no child left behind. That isn't a slogan; it is the truth. The teacher's are invested in the children. They aren't held back from truly teaching and being engaged due to bureaucracy. We've experienced both public and now private school and would not trade the experience at Berean. We look at it as an early investment in their education and lives. Praying other families will be blessed by Berean.

If you are looking for a safe, loving, Christ-centered home for your children with strong academics, caring teachers and an inclusive student body, Berean Christian School is right for you. Our two children have attended Berean for the past seven years and have had a wonderful experience. I feel they are being prepared for the future mentally, socially and spiritually.

Berean has been a good choice for our children. The faith based education is unsurpassed in this area. My favorite thing is that if I ever have a concern or a question, all it takes is an email or a phone call and I get an immediate response. When I have met with teachers, they always pray with me and for me and my family. Berean has been a true blessing to our family.

I have a 5th grader and Pre-k student at Berean. I have been nothing but thankful for the environment and education my children are receiving. Safety and student growth are in the for-front of the administrative staffs mind. EVERY teacher has been Godly and full of Grace with our children. So thankful to be a part of the Berean family.

Berean is a great school. I looked at allot of Christian schools before deciding on Berean. The teachers genuinely care about the students. Christian education is very important and the academics are are far more advanced than public schools.

WE have two children at this school. They have the best teachers around who not only do an awesome job teaching the children academics but also do an awesome job of teaching them about God. I love this school!! I can't imagine my children going anywhere else. The faculty as a whole really love and care about the kids.

I graduated from Berean in 2010. My high school education enabled me to win a full scholarship at a competitive college. I am a rising junior, and I am pleased to say that Berean more than prepared me for college level classes.

Our three children love Berean - the teachers, the staff, and their fellow students. The students love and support one another better than any school I've ever seen. Academically all three of our children are far ahead of where we would have ever expected them to be. I would recommend Berean to any of my friends or family for their own children.

Last modified Berean Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12