Knoxville, TN

Posted July 17, 2013
I love Pride and Joy! My child was over prepared for Kindergerten. The teachers are the best there is! They care and love each child. The teachers make learning fun. From learning how to read and write to counting by 5's and 10's. These teachers know their stuff when it comes to making sure the children are prepared. That is not even mentioning the fabulous Christmas program and graduation they put on each year. They also make a scrapbook of the whole year of each child! All I have to say is Pride and Joy Pre-K Rocks!!! There is no better place to be!

Posted May 16, 2013
I have had my two children at PJCA for the last 5 years. My oldest started kindergarten this past year and was beyond prepared. While it seems that they have had some turnover, most of the lead teachers are tenured and care about their job. As a parent, I have tried to get to know the teachers and as such they have always been respectful and do a good job communicating with me about my children. I have had a couple of issues over the last 5 years, but they were addressed quickly and professionally. Jenny and Jim are wonderful, and truly care about the kids. They implemented the locked doors late last year and I was glad to see it. It is a Christian learning environment where they still say the pledge of allegiance and the Lord's Prayer every morning, as well as Grace before meals. I am welcome in the classroom anytime. I know my kids are safe, happy, and in great care at PJCA.

Posted May 01, 2013
I have worked there for over 15 years. Both of my kids went through each class room. We do lock our doors between 9-4 pm. If there were so many problems, could you not at least name a few? Did you ever talk to the owner/director about your concerns? Wonder why you didn't leave your name on your post? I would like to know how long were you there for? My center is always turning children away because we are to capacity. And we have families that have multiple children there that have been there since birth!

Pride & Joy Children's Academy 2

Posted January 17, 2012
Teachers are immature. Virtually no security for entering/exiting building. The school has several problems... too many to list here.

Pride & Joy Children's Academy
4418 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN  37919
Last modified Pride & Joy Children's Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Pride & Joy Children's Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top