Knoxville, TN
Students enrolled: 1,139

A L Lotts Elementary School 4

Posted April 25, 2014
I have had three kids go to A.L.Lotts and have been a parent there for 8 years. I am involved with the school and teachers on a weekly bases. This is a great school. I love the teachers!! We have great parent support, a great PTA, nice staff and a great group of kids. I look forward to spending another 4 years at Lotts. We have had a lot of principal turn over (thus the 3 stars in leadership), but hopefully that will stop.

Posted April 18, 2014
Such a great school. The teachers really care about the students and try to create the best learning environment possible.

Posted April 17, 2014
My school is A. L. Lotts Elementary, Westland Drive Knoxville,, Tn. a wonderful school with caring Teachers and Staff and students who are encouraged daily to always," I will do my personal best". This is not just a motto but a way of life at A. L. Lotts.

Posted August 23, 2011
I have three children currently at A.L. Lotts. This is a wonderful school with dedicated teachers, administrators and parents. The standardized test scores that the state used to evaluate the school systems are always much higher at this school than most others in the county. I am very fortunate to live between Bluegrass Elementary and A.L. Lotts. Either school is excellent and it just happened that my kids are zoned for A.L. Lotts. The quality of the schools in this area was the driving force when we bought a home in this area.

Posted July 15, 2011
This school is great! The teachers are great. The PTA is great. Even the homework is great. I love this school. I recommend this school.

Posted October 23, 2010
This is an excellent school. The teachers and staff really care about the kids and the PTA is awsome.

A L Lotts Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
Our school has the best most caring teachers and parents. We truly exemplify the best in a community school.

A L Lotts Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
Lotts operates like a family. The teachers, staff, and parents are such a cohesive unit, that you know your kids are well taken care of. The kids love learning and getting up for school, and that says more than any words!

Posted October 13, 2010
Most are great teachers who really care!

A L Lotts Elementary School 1

Posted August 28, 2010
My child just started kindergarden here this year. From what I've seen so far, I am definitely NOT impressed. I don't know about the other K teachers there, but my child's is not very attentive. She does not relate to the children very well at all. She seems more all about rules. VERY VERY strict, and that is NOT what our 5 year olds need at this time in their lives. I could understand for older children, but this is KINDERGARDEN for goodness sakes!!! My message for my childs teacher...lighten up!!! Make my child and everyone else's feel more at ease and more at home here, so they can have a positive first year of learning experience! You are not treating these kids very nicely. You are NOT explaining things to them very well. I am EXTREMELY disappointed with this teacher.

A L Lotts Elementary School
9320 Westland Dr, Knoxville, TN  37922
Last modified A L Lotts Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
A L Lotts Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top