Bad
Good

All of these reviews show how easy it is for anyone to comment. This is a test proving that. Therefore, is this school really that good?

Develops character: Agree

The teachers are invested in the childrens success as is evident in the below reviews.

I have a kindergartener at A.L. Lotts and have been very pleased. Our teacher, Mrs. Wade, is excellent! My child, who previously had NO interest whatsoever in learning to read, now takes pride and delight in reading aloud and loves going to the library for new books. :)

I have had three kids go to A.L.Lotts and have been a parent there for 8 years. I am involved with the school and teachers on a weekly bases. This is a great school. I love the teachers!! We have great parent support, a great PTA, nice staff and a great group of kids. I look forward to spending another 4 years at Lotts. We have had a lot of principal turn over (thus the 3 stars in leadership), but hopefully that will stop.

Such a great school. The teachers really care about the students and try to create the best learning environment possible.

My school is A. L. Lotts Elementary, Westland Drive Knoxville,, Tn. a wonderful school with caring Teachers and Staff and students who are encouraged daily to always," I will do my personal best". This is not just a motto but a way of life at A. L. Lotts.

I have three children currently at A.L. Lotts. This is a wonderful school with dedicated teachers, administrators and parents. The standardized test scores that the state used to evaluate the school systems are always much higher at this school than most others in the county. I am very fortunate to live between Bluegrass Elementary and A.L. Lotts. Either school is excellent and it just happened that my kids are zoned for A.L. Lotts. The quality of the schools in this area was the driving force when we bought a home in this area.

This school is great! The teachers are great. The PTA is great. Even the homework is great. I love this school. I recommend this school.

This is an excellent school. The teachers and staff really care about the kids and the PTA is awsome.

Our school has the best most caring teachers and parents. We truly exemplify the best in a community school.

Last modified A L Lotts Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.