Knoxville, TN

Posted September 10, 2013
My school is awesome ! Constantly improving,and helping students learn through computer tech knowledge , and personal instruction.

Posted August 23, 2013
Christenberry is a great school with thoughtful, bright teachers. It's in a wonderful (and walk-able) historic and diverse neighborhood. I wish they had a better budget to afford digital tools as that is the future of society.

Posted August 22, 2013
My daughter's school is Chistenberry Elementary. The teachers and the principals make sure that the children are safe at all times. They have made great strides to make sure the children have protection each day with a new saftey officer and a phone outside the office doors to make sure no one enters that should not be there.

Posted August 29, 2010
The teachers all really care for the students and the kids are well disciplined and motivated. It is just a wonderful school and I wouldn't change a thing.

Posted April 13, 2010
Christenberry has one of the best learning and working environments that I have ever seen in a school. The staff truly cares about their students, the community, and their colleagues. There is passion for educating and loving students at this school like I have never seen before.

Posted May 03, 2009
My 5 year old has cerebral palsy and I have to say they have done an excellent job caring for her this year! Thank you Mrs. Glasheen you are a wonderful teacher!

Christenberry Elementary School 3

Posted March 10, 2009
As a parent coming from Virginia Beach my children were actually ahead of their classmates which was a bit concerning. The teachers are great I love the involvment of the arts and science and the communication is there. Just have to remember this is a Tennessee school but out of all of them I have seen I do belive this is the best

Posted July 03, 2008
This school is exceptional in everyway. The kids and their learning is the number one priority for every teacher in this school.My daughter started out behind her class and by the end of the year was ahead of her class.

Posted March 07, 2008
Christberry does an excellent job with the students.I do,how ever,think improvement could be made concerning any issues that may come up involving teachers and students.(I.E. The way the meeting is set up when there is a conflicting story between teacher and child

Posted July 27, 2007
K teacher Mrs. Turner is awesome! This is a great school. HOWEVER, when we moved and she attended another Knox County school for First grade, we were in for a rude awakening! We always knew this school is a 'Project Grad' school and never thought anything of it. A few weeks into the 1st grade the teacher said that she was 1/2 a year behind all of the other students in her class. Something to consider!

927 Oglewood Avenue, Knoxville, TN  37917
Last modified Christenberry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Christenberry Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top