Bad
Good

I have been so fortunate that my children have attended Christenberry Elementary. While at Christenberry and once they moved to middle and high school, they have scored well on standardized tests like the ACT and TCAPs. More importantly, school staff help students learn to be good citizens and get along with students from diverse backgrounds. I currently have one child enrolled and I couldn't be more pleased. The school has a unique culture that is hard to capture in a few words.

My school is awesome ! Constantly improving,and helping students learn through computer tech knowledge , and personal instruction.

Christenberry is a great school with thoughtful, bright teachers. It's in a wonderful (and walk-able) historic and diverse neighborhood. I wish they had a better budget to afford digital tools as that is the future of society.

My daughter's school is Chistenberry Elementary. The teachers and the principals make sure that the children are safe at all times. They have made great strides to make sure the children have protection each day with a new saftey officer and a phone outside the office doors to make sure no one enters that should not be there.

The teachers all really care for the students and the kids are well disciplined and motivated. It is just a wonderful school and I wouldn't change a thing.

Christenberry has one of the best learning and working environments that I have ever seen in a school. The staff truly cares about their students, the community, and their colleagues. There is passion for educating and loving students at this school like I have never seen before.

My 5 year old has cerebral palsy and I have to say they have done an excellent job caring for her this year! Thank you Mrs. Glasheen you are a wonderful teacher!

As a parent coming from Virginia Beach my children were actually ahead of their classmates which was a bit concerning. The teachers are great I love the involvment of the arts and science and the communication is there. Just have to remember this is a Tennessee school but out of all of them I have seen I do belive this is the best

This school is exceptional in everyway. The kids and their learning is the number one priority for every teacher in this school.My daughter started out behind her class and by the end of the year was ahead of her class.

Christberry does an excellent job with the students.I do,how ever,think improvement could be made concerning any issues that may come up involving teachers and students.(I.E. The way the meeting is set up when there is a conflicting story between teacher and child

Last modified Christenberry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.