Bad
Good

I love the community support. My daughter's reading skills greatly improved while attending. Everyone is friendly and focused on learning.

My daughter goes to Bonny Kate and I love the close-knit community feel along with the dedicated teaching staff. My daughter has excelled in math and reading since being here; I just wish the school went K-8, rather than K-5. You will not find a better school ANYWHERE!

It is a nice community school that my daughter enjoys attending!

My son Ethan went to Bonny Kate for 2 years and he loved every moment.I was really impress with this school. The teachers were Great ! Every school could learn from this school. I'm sorry my Ethan had to leave Bonny Kate...we miss you Bonny Kate...

Both my sister and I went to Bonny Kate and I believe that the teacher/principal quality is gradually declining. When I went, the teachers helped me when I struggled, but with my sister, instead of helping her...they sent her to summer school. I used to love Bonny Kate, but now I'm just disappointed with what it has become.

BK is an excellent school with a very dedicated teaching staff. The experience my children are receiving there is wonderful.

My husband and I have been 100% satisified with this school. My children have learned so much and all the teachers have been awesome. I am really impressed with the Parent Involvement and Principal Leadership. We truley are blessed to have our kids in such an excellent school. Eric & Brandi Kern

I think Bonny Kate is a great school. My 2 children have gone there for 2 years now and have done very well. They are always being tested to make sure each child is at the level they should be for their appropriate grade and then let us know about the grades and where they may need improvement. Parents can help out as much in the classroom or as little depending on what you want to do. Each class has a parent helper who helps the teacher with the extracurricular activities planned for their classroom and also they have days during the week where parents go in and help the teacher for part of the day. I think that is great because it gives you a chance to see how your child is doing and how their class is run.

Last modified Bonny Kate Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.