Bad
Good

This school is great.my daughter loves it here. She is going into 8 th grade. Homework is minimal and reasonable. Teachers are always available for a conference, all you have to do is call the office and schedule it. They are just strict enough and treat the children respectfully. After coming from West Valley Middle School where she got bullied every day and no one did anything about it and 6 hours of homework every night Cedar Bluff is a huge blessing. Thank you!

I went to Cedar Bluff Middle School in 2011-2012 2012-2013 for sixth grade and seventh grade. (Unfortunatly I moved out of state) When I went to school the teachers were excellent and took time to help you if you didn't understand, they communicated with parents, and they were aware of what was going on with the student body. The principal enforces rules without being to uptight. Also, the school is extremely good with making sure students have extracurriculars like technology, orchestra, band, basketball, track,golf, cheerleading, dance, and yearbook. If you are looking to move to the Knoxville area I highly suggest moving to a Cedar Bluff zoned area. GO CBMS GIANTS!!! (the basketball team)

I left CBMS after completing the 8th grade in May 2004. I absolutely loved it. The teachers were great, as were all the clubs. I learned to love math, which had previously been my worst subject and have since taken the highest math class that my high school offers (And I am graduating this spring - 2008). I would definitely recommend Cedar Bluff to any parent looking to send their child there. I wouldn't trade my middle school experience for any other.

I'm currently in 7th grade at CBMS. I always thought math was not my best subject but, in 6th grade I was put in advanced math with Ms. Schipp. She helped me out a lot but, I was still a bit uncomfortable. This year Mrs. Morrell has help me so much and I feel comfortable in math class now. This school is smaller than the rest and the prinicipal has even been nice. Her children also don't act like they rule the school. I would recomend this school to anyone who wants a good experiance for their child.

In the past couple of years this school has completely changed..for the worst. The new principal does not enforce rules, bullies run the school, and the teachers do not communicate to parents at all. If your child is not academically gifted, they do not care about them. Grades never come home and teachers say they are too busy to take the time to communicate. Our daughters both attend and we will likely move to get away.

Last modified Cedar Bluff Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.