Bad
Good

Posted April 02, 2014
Cedar Bluff Elementary School has a rating of 5 stars from the moment you enter the building as the office staff is friendly and helpful as well as the staff of the cafeteria and a great job is done by both areas that help make up a great school. Next the library is a well run also. The big highlight of Cedar Bluff Elementary are the teachers and the administrative staff. I am proud to say we have a family member attending Cedar Bluff Elementary School and the success that has come to our sons who attended Cedar Bluff Elementary during the 70. Teachers are dedicated to educating the children and that is the key to success. Let's not forget the ones ho get all of us out of the parking lots every afternoon. The traffic guards do a great job. Betty Gross

Posted March 05, 2014
Our daughter is studying in this school from kindergarten. Now she is in 3rd grade. She loves her school. We are totally satisfied with the school and our daughter's progress. Thanks to all the teachers and other staff. We are going to join our son also.

Posted May 17, 2013
Our daughter switched to this school mid-year in Kindergarten and suddenly soared. The teachers are wonderful and attentive and engaging and the advantages of a large school were everywhere, from countless new computers in the library to countless extra-curricular activities and arts and music and sports.

Posted May 06, 2013
I love Cedar Bluff Elementary. All 3 of my children have attend, the teachers have always been so helpful and I feel really care about my children!

Cedar Bluff Elementary School 1

Posted April 16, 2013
Not impressed at all with the school. We will not be sending our back next year.

Posted March 04, 2013
My experience with Cedar Bluff elementary has been great both socially and with the quality of education. Both my children have been in attendance since K and are now in 4th and 5th grade.

Posted July 30, 2011
My experience at Cedar Bluff has been extremely positive with my son, who will be entering 3rd grade in the fall. I was less impressed with his 1st grade teacher than K or 2, but he still progressed well and seemed to enjoy school. CBS deserves parent and community support.

Posted July 14, 2011
This school was kind to work with my son's asthma. My 2 oldest children were in 1st and kindergaten last year, and they loved it! A higher level of education and side help if needed. I would give 5 stars, but you are not allowed to eat lunch with your children. Plus they were no plays... Over all a good school. If we have to move to a new district we will miss them. Thank you Cedar bluff!

Posted August 29, 2009
I really love this school. The teachers are so nice and helpful. My daughter is somewhat shy and reserved, but the teacher and staff have made such a huge difference in her. She is more vocal and confident and social. It is great to see her so happy. My daughter loves her teacher and has made great friends. I get emails from her teacher about how she is doing and I love the website! The PTSA is the best! They really are very hands on. I really do believe that this is the very best primary school in the city, hands down.

Posted July 16, 2008
My children have had nothing but extremely positive experiences at CBP. A brand new facility should only add to its great staff and nurturing environment.

Cedar Bluff Elementary School
705 North Cedar Bluff Road, Knoxville, TN  37923
Last modified Cedar Bluff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.