Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

This school is a joke. Worst experience ever. Everyone acts so entitled. If you want your kid to end up being a good person this is not the school for you. First grade my son had the WORST teacher ever. Do yourself a favor and get your kid in a school with some diversity. This might as well be a private school.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

This school does NOT support any child with any disabilities; behavioral, learning etc.

Effective school leaders: Disagree

This school is for a cookie cutter kid. Next best thing to private school.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The area is snobby so the kids don't really know what diversity is.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Only bad experience with a teacher was in first grade. She didn't care about anything or communication with the parent.

My Son attended FPS kindergarten and first grade, most awful experience! The teachers act like they want your child to succeed, but if your child has a learning disability or ADHD they don't seek interventions, instead want to hold your child back a year. I'm so glad I changed my Son schools, interventions are in place now, and my Son is getting caught up not thanks to Farragut Primary.

Both of my children attended FPS, Kindergarten thru 2nd grade. It was a wonderful experience for my children and for me, as a parent. The teachers were very caring and provided a good academic base for the kids. The negative that I have is the school is too large and they don't do a good job of ensuring that there are students in your children's class from the previous year. It makes the children's experience so much better and the transition to a new grade so much easier if they have a familiar face they recognize.

I was not impressed with my son's teacher. But there are too many students and they could not switch him. We had a major problem this year and the teacher blew me off.

FPS is a remarkable school! The principals, teachers and staff make the school environment a fun place to be. My son is in 2nd grade with Mrs. Webster. She is highly creative, challenges all students, encourages parent and grandparent volunteers to help in the classroom and is very loving with the children. She has high expectations for all children and creates a positive, comfortable learning environment. Her assignments are meaningful to the students and she connects what they learn to their lives. She was Tennessee Teacher of the Year in 2002, and it is obvious why she earned this award. She has been a blessing to my son this year.

I am not very happy with the staff answering the phone anytime I may call about my child. They are not helpful, and rush the conversation. I am a very laid back individual and they care more about the teachers than the students at this school! "Teachers Union" I am looking to transfer my child!

Last modified Farragut Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2