Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school has been always great with any issues that come up and act promptly with lots of contact.

The teacher's are all wonderful and truly care about each student. Some of our favorite teachers are Miss. Johnson, Ms. Henry and Mrs. Radar. The front staff is always wonderful and kind. Keep doing a wonderful job!

We have enjoyed our school district and mever had any troubles with the teachers or staff. Very friendly and helpful.

KES is a great school. The staff is friendly and helpful. We have been blessed with amazing teachers that always go above and beyond.

Great school with great teachers! My daughter went there and really learned a lot. Very pleased!

My son had this same teacher in the fourth grade and we loved her. She was a lot of fun and she is a very good teacher. He learned a lot and did very well in the fith grade.

I have 3 children. All three attended this school and I have been pleased with every experience. I love this school. They have wonderful teachers who care about the students. The parents in this area are always so involved.

Karns is great!! I have two children who attend Karns and I cannot say enough wonderful things about this school. It has an administration that listens to parents and seems to really work at making it a great school. The teachers are dedicated and energetic. I have driven by many times after hours and seen many of them still there working!! Families....Wow! Parents are involved and interested in making the school great. Hope you will get the chance to experience Karns first hand.

They build relationships between parent teacher, student and academics. They believe in building self esteem, promoting positive character traits and values. My grandaughter is the fith generation to attend this school, and although the staff and building has changed, the foundation still remains!

My son is in the 3rd grade a t Karns and is in his 4th year there. We have had nothing but exceptional teachers - Mrs. Knight, Mrs. Berrier, Mrs. Wiley, Mrs. Byrd. We are relocating with a job change out of state and saying goodbye to this school and it's students and staff will be one of the saddest things we do.

Last modified Karns Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.