Bad
Good

Wonderful principal,teachers,and office workers.Our family loves this school.Teachers are very interested in the children.We have had 4 children go to this school.

We love this small community feel school. The teachers are happy, friendly and pleasant. The school is Clean and beautifully painted - definatly lives up to its name. So glad we are part of this school.

Children seem to be learning a lot and enjoying the school. Also, the student/teacher ratio is only 19.

The teachers and staff are committed and dedicated to providing their students with an excellent education in a warm, caring, friendly environment

My daughter went to sunnyview for K - 2nd grade. It was such a pleasant experience. The teachers are very attentive to the child's needs and the principle was wonderful.

I have 2 children at sunny view...my son is not ready to go on to 1st grade and they would not allow me to hold him back...my daughter had a bad teacher whom was pulled from teaching during the middle of the year...my daughter makes very good grades and is above average in all subjects...but she has ADHD and I feel that she was not given the best education due to poor judgement on picking teachers...this next year I will join the PTA and I will be heard...over all I do think this could be a great school if more parents get involed...

My child just completed Kindergarten at Sunnyview and I could not be happier. His Reading and Math skills are above grade level, he ENJOYS attending school, and I love the fact that the school welcomes volunteers. The teachers and principal are amazing. Isaac was actually accepted into the Honors program at a local Magnet school and we are relinquishing our spot, because we LOVE Sunnyview so much. They do lack extracurricular activities such as Spanish or Soccer, but my husband and I have decided to supplement those with private programs. At Sunnyview, your child will receive a private school education at a public school price!

Last modified Sunnyview Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2