Knoxville, TN

Posted September 20, 2012
We love this small community feel school. The teachers are happy, friendly and pleasant. The school is Clean and beautifully painted - definatly lives up to its name. So glad we are part of this school.

Posted May 05, 2010
Children seem to be learning a lot and enjoying the school. Also, the student/teacher ratio is only 19.

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers and staff are committed and dedicated to providing their students with an excellent education in a warm, caring, friendly environment

Posted July 27, 2008
My daughter went to sunnyview for K - 2nd grade. It was such a pleasant experience. The teachers are very attentive to the child's needs and the principle was wonderful.

Posted July 16, 2007
I have 2 children at sunny view...my son is not ready to go on to 1st grade and they would not allow me to hold him back...my daughter had a bad teacher whom was pulled from teaching during the middle of the year...my daughter makes very good grades and is above average in all subjects...but she has ADHD and I feel that she was not given the best education due to poor judgement on picking teachers...this next year I will join the PTA and I will be heard...over all I do think this could be a great school if more parents get involed...

Posted May 30, 2007
My child just completed Kindergarten at Sunnyview and I could not be happier. His Reading and Math skills are above grade level, he ENJOYS attending school, and I love the fact that the school welcomes volunteers. The teachers and principal are amazing. Isaac was actually accepted into the Honors program at a local Magnet school and we are relinquishing our spot, because we LOVE Sunnyview so much. They do lack extracurricular activities such as Spanish or Soccer, but my husband and I have decided to supplement those with private programs. At Sunnyview, your child will receive a private school education at a public school price!

Posted September 05, 2006
I have two first graders currently enrolled in sunnyview primary school. I have recently joined the PTA and I have found that it is a wonderful way to keep track of what is and what will be going on. It also provides a chance for the parents to make the decisions. Many times parents will complain about how things are done in many school settings, mainly because they don't understand fully. This is a great way to be involved. The principle has been at the meetings, and is fully involved. I was surprised to see how knowledgeable she was to everything mentioned during the meeting. She seems to be very kind and I'm sure that the children aren't stereotypically 'scared' of her. Over all, I am very impressed with the school so far. I would recommend it to anyone that I am close to.

412 Bagwell Road, Knoxville, TN  37924
Last modified Sunnyview Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Sunnyview Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top