Posted June 30, 2014
my school has a lot of clubs and sports teams the people are friendly and so are the teachers

Posted January 21, 2014
Our daughter, after transferring from another state, says she loves this school. Says the 'cliques' are minimal, drugs aren't in your face like her previous school, teen pregnancies are non-existant and the principal is outstanding. She's only had one extremely left-winged teacher who went on and on about gun control but that the students just ignored her rants. She loves all her other teachers who are supportive and helpful and don't push political agendas. The big downfalls are the football field-almost dangerous its so uneven. Also, a school this big ought to be awesome in football/basketball yet they didn't get far (in football). A+ in academics though Bearden High!

Posted August 12, 2013
Bearden High School has a great reputation of strong leadership among the administration, faculty and student body. Strong academics, sports and parent involvement make Bearden a great place!

Posted August 30, 2012
BHS is the a nationally ranked High School and is amazing. I love going to school there everyday. They have so many clubs and organizations that everyone has a chance to be involved. The Principal really cares about the students and has taken time out to talk to me about where I want to go to college and offering me feedback. He loves the students and their opinions. There are tons of amazing teachers and a lot of unique classes are offered. The only complaint I have is the pot holes around the school.

Bearden High School 4

Posted August 09, 2012
Bearden has several challenging academic classes that many students enjoy taking. The teachers go beyond expectations when helping students in class or out of class with tutoring. The school has several student leadership groups that lead the student body to excel. The principal tries and succeeds at connecting to the students, acting as a friend and mentor to all. It is a wonderful school.

Bearden High School 3

Posted June 05, 2012
The classes and teachers are great, but the administration is terrible. They have no idea what is going on and do not communicate with the parents. The principal will not respond to emails and will only give you generic responses. His email signature says "It's about the students". He didn't show one bit of interest or concern for my students.

Posted January 26, 2012
We came frrom West Tn. Our attended one of the top rated high schools in the country, and hated it. He loves Bearden and so do we. Great students and teachers and the kids grade are now all a's and the odd b....Great work Bearden H.S.

Bearden High School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
I went to Bearden. Wonderful teachers and fellow students-!

Bearden High School 4

Posted April 07, 2010
I attend Bearden and can personaly say it is one of the most student friendly schools in the nation!

Bearden High School 1

Posted March 25, 2010
I am not satisified with Bearden High School at all. My husband and I have tried to communicate with the Principal via Email never will he respond to our emails reguarding my husbands children. Bearden High Schools allow children to miss almost 40 days in 3/4 of a school year and do nothing about it. Teachers tell the children if they pass the 'Gateway' exam that they will pass them the entire year. Even though they have a 30 something average in Algebra and the child does not know how many days are in a year or months in a year. Yes that does back to the elementary and middle schools. The high school allows children with 'records' and are failing in their ROTC class and they also allow children who are failing play sports. Something does not add up at that school, I would not recommend this school

Bearden High School
8352 Kingston Pk, Knoxville, TN  37919
Last modified Bearden High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bearden High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top